Favorite Incursion Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Greer: "That boy would rather take a bullet than let anyone touch a hair on her head."

I love this line so much. I guess Greer has a lot of respect for Eli after all.
    Either that, or he knows how much Eli loves Chloe...
    I know some guys who are like that.

For my fave.. It would have to be the "Well mr Brody. Time to panic and run off"..

Comment

yea gotta love that one

Comment

Haha, I liked the one by Rush as well, but my favorite was probably Chloe's line to Eli about friendship not being a runner-up prize. I'll have to wait until the transcript is out in order to have the exact line.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

so many people got to my fave lines already

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Greer:He well do the right thing when the right time comes. You have to trust that 100%.
          +1
          It's one of the things I really like about Greer and also one of the things I identify with, regarding Young. Young may not be perfect but I trust him to do the right thing when the right time comes.

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
          "Screw analyze, fix it!" - Young
          +1 for yelling Young!

"Well Brody, it's time for us to panic and run off."
          +infinity!

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
          Chloe talks about no friends to Eli "I know you always felt that you were runner up, but your not"
          and Eli says "You know" and Chloe says "I Know"

Telford "What are you doing about it?" "Go, I can open and close doors."
          +infinity on Chloe and Eli. Damn, that is one noble kid
          Telford, heehee

Greer: "That boy would rather take a bullet than let anyone touch a hair on her head."

I love this line so much. I guess Greer has a lot of respect for Eli after all.
          +1
          I think Greer is a lot more tuned in than he gets pegged for

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          +1. That was a nice moment.

And to Park's "Don't yell at me." - that was a funny one.
          +1

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
          Haha, I liked the one by Rush as well, but my favorite was probably Chloe's line to Eli about friendship not being a runner-up prize. I'll have to wait until the transcript is out in order to have the exact line.
          +infinity
          All this time, Eli thought he got second best but she values friendship above everything else and he's got that. Damn.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

The Rush quote wins!

When Young tells that Kiva shot a guy named Rivers.
            Rush: "Well is gonna be someone" and than it´s better than Eli, Chloe or TJ. Also Rush to Young: "Don´t bloody tell me you where not thinking the same"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
              The Rush quote wins!

When Young tells that Kiva shot a guy named Rivers.
              Rush: "Well is gonna be someone" and than it´s better than Eli, Chloe or TJ. Also Rush to Young: "Don´t bloody tell me you where not thinking the same"
              I thought Rush was going to get clobbered again for that. I'm liking Brody and Volker more and more
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                I thought Rush was going to get clobbered again for that. I'm liking Brody and Volker more and more
                Me too!! Thank God... I was worried there were going to be too many boring characters just doing what the script told them to do. But I really do love that trifecta of scientists alot at this point. I was thrilled when Brody placed his faith in Young and vented the atmo from Telford's room. Showed us something of him, good or bad.
                "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Originally posted by Tielster View Post
                  "I don't know, Cos. I'm up to my wrists in body." - TJ -
                  Loved that one!

Also loved Eli's reference to facebook. Though didn't quite catch it as all of us in the studio were laughing so hard at the comment!
                  My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                  "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

YOUNG: "Rivers is dead."
                    RUSH: "Well it had to be somebody..."
                    --Young lunges at Rush--
                    RUSH: "Would you have prefered it was Eli? Or Chloe? Or Lieutenant Johansen? Don't tell me you weren't thinking it!"

Cold but true.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Kiva: "They surprised me!"

*BAM!*

Bad. Freaking. Ass.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

"This is Greer....he's a medic"

I cracked up at this line

To paraphrase Futurama, Greer is usually more on the 'supply side' of serious bodily injury

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          YOUNG: "Rivers is dead."
                          RUSH: "Well it had to be somebody..."
                          --Young lunges at Rush--
                          RUSH: "Would you have prefered it was Eli? Or Chloe? Or Lieutenant Johansen? Don't tell me you weren't thinking it!"

Cold but true.
                          My fav part was what followed, Young walking towards him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rush: You forget I was recently in their employ. I wouldn't envy me just yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              My fav part was what followed, Young walking towards him.
                              the look on young's face was priceless. i was waiting for another headbutt

Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 12 June 2010, 08:52 PM.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

WALLACE: Hey. Don't fall asleep. It's dangerous.
                                ARMSTRONG: That's a concussion.
                                WALLACE: OK. Then it's boring.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X