Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being badass and being sensitive are not mutually exclusive. Most people don't realize that many psychopaths are extremely sensitive to their own feelings. I'm not suggesting that psychopaths are badass, but many times when people "see" moments of badassery on TV, they're referring to how cold or brutal something is.

James is not a psychopath, but I can totally buy that she is both very sensitive AND capable of putting a man down without thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i wasn't impressed. the only big loss in the whole ep was the baby
      It was good, but there has been better. Sorry, but Weir going flying back in the air, Atlantis cut off from Earth drifting in Space, fleeing from the replicators felt more of a danger and a cliffhanger to me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        It was good, but there has been better. Sorry, but Weir going flying back in the air, Atlantis cut off from Earth drifting in Space, fleeing from the replicators felt more of a danger and a cliffhanger to me.

I don't really care about the gamma radiation talk, they could make it up for all I care. I just like to see good drama, action, adventure, and suspense.
        Okay we get it Brain you like Atlantis And that wasn't very suspenseful to me. It was a good episode but I kind of knew how that episode was going to be resolved. Incursion had the kind of suspense reminiscent of the Siege.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Okay we get it Brain you like Atlantis: P And that wasn't very suspenseful to me. It was a good episode but I kind of knew how that episode was going to be resolved. Incursion had the kind of suspense reminiscent of the Siege.
          I'm not the only one, buddy.
          sigpic

Comment

DAMN! That's all I can say. This was a great episode a solid finale IMO.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That was great but IMO this was better.

Comment

The soundtrack @ the end, it was like all coming to a end. Young face was just awesome..
                One of the best cliffhangers ive ever seen.

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

i cant see how young and co can survive now ? i reckon most of his men will die.

Comment

Dude I was getting goosebumps for that ending... And I'd already seen it 5 times in Ukrainian. I agreed it lagged in the middle, and it might not be the greatest cliffhanger, but it was the best last 10 minutes of a stargate season finale IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                      i cant see how young and co can survive now ? i reckon most of his men will die.
                      Easy Sgt Kick Ass AKA Sgt Greer saves the day.

Comment

I'm not the only one, buddy.
                        Yeah, he is not the only one, but I like all three, this episode was total suspense

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Easy Sgt Kick Ass AKA Sgt Greer saves the day.
                          i cant see how he'll get from one end of the ship to another and that too when the LA have control over all the doors now.

Comment

i cant see how he'll get from one end of the ship to another and that too when the LA have controll over all the doors now.
                            The Lucian doesn't Remember Telford was transferring control Rush. Rush has control of some systems
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

i rekon your wrong
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                That was great but IMO this was better.

Apples and oranges. I can't compare the two shows or the 'Gasp' affect. They both made me gasp and say 'Oh My God' outloud and that's all I ask of excellent sci-fi
                                "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Working...
                                X