Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question: i know sam's in part one, but is she in part two?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Folks, back to speculating about the content of 119 and 120.
      I'll go out on a limb and speculate that based on the last episode that these next two episodes are going to be "crew battles for control of the ship" stories, much like Divided. I suspect the the first episode of Season Two will be a "crew battles for control of the ship" story, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylykon View Post
        I'll go out on a limb and speculate that based on the last episode that these next two episodes are going to be "crew battles for control of the ship" stories, much like Divided. I suspect the the first episode of Season Two will be a "crew battles for control of the ship" story, too.
        Seems logical.
        sigpic

Comment

I predict :
          Spoiler:
          Destiny will be taken over by the LA, and there will be some deaths!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Except for the silly Australian accents. That just brought the whole thing down faster than gravity bonked an apple on Isaac Newton's head.
            Silly Australian Accents? Dude have you ever heard an Australian before, go to an Aussie pub, thats where you find the silly accents and heavy drinking

Neways I see the following result

.Kiva gets killed (duh)
            . Telford too probably
            .Chloe somehow screws something up
            .Young gets angry
            .Greer kicks some arse
            .Riley somehow gets hurt again (I just got this weird feeling he will)
            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post

Neways I see the following result

.Kiva gets killed (duh)
              . Telford too probably
              .Chloe somehow screws something up
              .Young gets angry
              .Greer kicks some arse
              .Riley somehow gets hurt again (I just got this weird feeling he will)
              -Kiva's too cool to be killed! Maybe she'll get ''Killed'' Apophis style!
              -If Telford does die, I can see him bringing down someone with him.
              -Young gets angry, Greer kicks some ass LOL
              -Riley gets hurt trying to fix something that Chloe screwed up.
              -I'm guessing trouble for TJ...

Anyways, I never look ahead at recontracting and stuff, but they better not kill off Greer or Wray! Stargate needs the diversity And I don't just mean ethnicity. They are super compelling characters !!
              sigpic
              Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
              O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
              Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
              O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

These two episodes along with air 3 parter and Subversion are the only episodes I bought/will buy on iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  These two episodes along with air 3 parter and Subversion are the only episodes I bought/will buy on iTunes.
                  The last 3 episodes are probably the best of the season...I am thinking they will end up with LA members that will be permanently on board to help give the show some more characters. But I think they should do less LA storyline and do more with new aliens/planet exploration. That's what sold SG1 and SGA and will selll this. They can keep everything the way it is other than changing the stories around.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                    The last 3 episodes are probably the best of the season...I am thinking they will end up with LA members that will be permanently on board to help give the show some more characters. But I think they should do less LA storyline and do more with new aliens/planet exploration. That's what sold SG1 and SGA and will selll this. They can keep everything the way it is other than changing the stories around.
                    Um ...

Comment

I agree, let's keep everything the same except make it just like SG-1 in how the stories work b/c that makes perfect sense!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        I agree, let's keep everything the same except make it just like SG-1 in how the stories work b/c that makes perfect sense!

I've long since come to terms with the fact that nothing a member of this site says will ever make sense.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited to see this tomorrow night, weeeeee!
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

evilgrin, I can't give you any green right now, apparently, but I wanted to say that your banner is made of awesome.
                            sigpic
                            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                              evilgrin, I can't give you any green right now, apparently, but I wanted to say that your banner is made of awesome.
                              *huge grin* thanks!
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Information on Incursion Part 1 from tv.ign.com:

Spoiler:
                                The Lucian Alliance forces Dr. Rush to help stage an assault on Destiny.

Comment

Working...
                                X