Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me how people will take any previous science fiction that loosely correlates with something and try to act like the details really line up, which they don't.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      It amazes me how people will take any previous science fiction that loosely correlates with something and try to act like the details really line up, which they don't.
      LoL...They do. Another renegade group that assimilates into the crew with a power struggle from time to time. Not to mention they are far away from home The ship needs more people....why not have Lucian Alliance people jump aboard and join the fun!
      Last edited by GateMan2000; 28 May 2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

SGU - Remediating SGU: Video: Australian Trailer 'Incursion, Part 1':

At Remediating SGU:

Australian preview of Incursion Part 1
        May 28, 2010

There won’t be a preview next week of Incursion Part Two. The Australian network is having a week’s break from SGU due to the Memorial Day break this week.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - MGM Stargate: 17 images from Incursion: Part 1:

At MGM Stargate:

17 images from Incursion: Part 1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
            SGU - Remediating SGU: Video: Australian Trailer 'Incursion, Part 1':

At Remediating SGU:

Australian preview of Incursion Part 1
            May 28, 2010

There won’t be a preview next week of Incursion Part Two. The Australian network is having a week’s break from SGU due to the Memorial Day break this week.
            So basically Sky one, U.S. And AU are seeing incursion part 2 at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              So basically Sky one, U.S. And AU are seeing incursion part 2 at the same time?
              No, the break for Australia is next week.

Comment

WOW. These guys really do need to do syfy's trailers.

They suck so bad(syfys trailers)... I actually am starting to think they might affect viewership.. they're really that bad.. It made Incursion only look like an ok episode.... but this trailer made it look like the stinking most awesome Stargate episode ever.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  WOW. These guys really do need to do syfy's trailers.

They suck so bad(syfys trailers)... I actually am starting to think they might affect viewership.. they're really that bad.. It made Incursion only look like an ok episode.... but this trailer made it look like the stinking most awesome Stargate episode ever.
                  Except for the silly Australian accents. That just brought the whole thing down faster than gravity bonked an apple on Isaac Newton's head.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Except for the silly Australian accents. That just brought the whole thing down faster than gravity bonked an apple on Isaac Newton's head.
                    Still way better then the syfy promo imo...

Syfy always picks the boring shots of the episode... I guess they want to save all the cool shots for the actual epsiodes... however, if the audience is already on the fence... and all they see is boring shots... they're not going to tune in.. despite the fact that the episode is awesome. Ive seen some of the best episodes of SGU made to look not so great because of their trailers(specifically the terrible video quality).

The trailer is supposed to draw people in with interesting shots... syfy is not doing that.
                    sigpic

Comment

But they wouldn't have the Australian accents on SyFy.

Comment

SGU - TV Guide Online: "Incursion, Part 1" Synopsis:

At TV Guide Online:

6/4/2010: Incursion Season 1, Episode 19

Spoiler:
                        Part 1 of 2. Col. Telford reveals a threat to the Destiny from the Lucian Alliance, prompting Gen. O'Neill to launch a preemptive attack on the foes' base.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

4 days til Part 1 airs

Comment

Haha. We do have a silly accent don't we. Thats why I try my hardest to cancel the accent when I'm around foreigners. That is, until they find out where I'm from and insist I talk in my native accent.

Comment

Just to clarify and REPEAT

Clips or definitive spoilers from the Ukranian episodes are FORBIDDEN here.

People that post them run the risk of being barred from the SGU area until after the final episode airs.

A thank you to those that are reporting the rule breakers. It's much appreciated.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Folks, back to speculating about the content of 119 and 120, not other fans or online viewing please.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X