This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i would say, in addition to that, the fact that this thread has both eps in one thread suggests that a 'two hour' airing has been the plan all along
    So PG15 saw it coming? I didn't know he was psychic!

It's more likely he just made one Incursion thread when it was just the one episode, and then when the episode's writer split it, it became a two episode, but stuck in one thread because it started as one. Simplicity's sake, really. If Syfy are planning to air them both in one night, that's news to me. Last I checked their schedules, they had Incursion 1 on the 4th and Incursion 2 on the 11th.

Fine with me if true, of course.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      So PG15 saw it coming? I didn't know he was psychic!

It's more likely he just made one Incursion thread when it was just the one episode, and then when the episode's writer split it, it became a two episode, but stuck in one thread because it started as one. Simplicity's sake, really. If Syfy are planning to air them both in one night, that's news to me. Last I checked their schedules, they had Incursion 1 on the 4th and Incursion 2 on the 11th.

Fine with me if true, of course.
      Psycho maybe. lol. JK PG!

Um yeah Sanctuary did this also, I actually like watching a 2-hour telecast, it feels like a movie or mini-series.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Psycho maybe. lol. JK PG!

Um yeah Sanctuary did this also, I actually like watching a 2-hour telecast, it feels like a movie or mini-series.
        you mean Psychic... I Hope.

Comment

you know when i first heard of this episode i thought of atlantis's the storm and the eye where the genii tried to sieze control of atlantis. But then again this could be diffrent.
          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 May 2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            i have a question: i saw on spoiler tv that incursion parts 1 and 2 will air on june 4th does that mean we'll have a two hour season finale?
            Sorry to disappoint you but according to SyFy's schedule on their website Incursion I is set for June 4th and Incursion II is set for June 11th. But on the bright side thier is an SGU marathon on June 11th
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Sorry to disappoint you but according to SyFy's schedule on their website Incursion I is set for June 4th and Incursion II is set for June 11th. But on the bright side thier is an SGU marathon on June 11th
              That really sucks.

I really think a 2 hour finale would have helped.
              sigpic

Comment

It seems that we are expecting them to somehow board the ship forcibly. Whether this means traversing the galaxy in one of their ships or finding another means of generating the power requirements to dial Destiny is to be determined later.

Is it possible that the writers are going to use the Lucian Alliance as a means to bring new characters onto Destiny as well as resupplying the crew?

I would think that the LA would bring a sizeable force to capture the ship as well as enough ammo and weapons to defend it from a retaliatory attack. So I’m assuming that in season 2 we’re going to start seeing the crew use LA weapons. I might just be pulling things out of the air but it seems logical

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Seems very likely. I think there'll be two LA strike teams - one with Kiva, and they get repelled by the Destinites. The second team has Simeon and Ginn (Recurring season 2 players, according to casting slides) on it, and they get captured/integrated into the crew or something. Gives our kids new weapons and some more people on the ship to get to know. You know, until they die horribly.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                    yes the Lucian Alliance will bring in fresh blood. seeing as they probably have knowledge of goauld technology, they might bring additional expertise to the scene. also it adds to the Dynamics: the Tau'ri have to put aside their differences, but as they know eachoter a bit more, they might also switch to the LA side. at the other end of the universe you're practically on your own and allegiances to something greater do not really matter. your allegiance is with someone on the ship. be it Young, Rush, Wray, or Kiva.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Seems very likely. I think there'll be two LA strike teams - one with Kiva, and they get repelled by the Destinites. The second team has Simeon and Ginn (Recurring season 2 players, according to casting slides) on it, and they get captured/integrated into the crew or something. Gives our kids new weapons and some more people on the ship to get to know. You know, until they die horribly.
                      and new socks, don't forget new socks
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Spoiler:
                        they use an icarus type planet to gate aboard. and yea i do think that they will have the LA members join them when they realise they too are stuck out there

Comment

is it me or does it seem like their raid on Destiny is going to be an epic fail? they get there ready to take it over but (presumably) have no way to get back or pass whatever information they glean from Destiny back to the MW

I suppose they could use the LRC but the LA in the MW probably wouldn't have the stones

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I think that Destiny might get new permanent residents in this way, as well as supplies... though I don't think there'll be two LA teams... It would be kinda cheap that everybody can get to Destiny anytime and we, with our Asgard stuff and whatnot, can't get them home...

OT; yay, I didn't realize that I have the same rank as Greer now.
                            Last edited by latvian_stargatefan; 13 May 2010, 11:31 AM.
                            - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

spoilers please

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I follow Kiva to be honest <.<; As the actress is one of my favorites heh ._.;

Comment

Working...
                                X