X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
    Channeling Pvt. Hudson form Aliens, "why don't you put her in charge"
    And to prove your point you show us Rhona Mitra in Doomsday. Great movie btw!!
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
      Channeling Pvt. Hudson form Aliens, "why don't you put her in charge"
      Actually, I think Hudson's line was, 'What? You put her in charge?'

Comment

I am really curious about how the Lucian Alliance will run things assuming they take complete control of the ship. The leadership structure of the show will hopefully take on a dynamic that we all like!
        Last edited by Spimman; 06 May 2010, 04:40 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Small spoiler from the 1.5 DVD/blu ray set:

Extra: Two-for-One: Behind the "Incursion" Double Ratchet Stunt.

It has a double ratchet stunt!

No idea what that is.

Comment

Not much of a spoiler for a spoiler hog like me....but beggers cant be chosers!

Comment

Talk of the last four forbidden

It's been brought to our attention that the last four episodes of SGU have aired on Ukranian TV, thus are out there in spoiler land and on torrents and you tube, etc.

KEEP THEM THERE.

The discussion of these episodes, the posting of spoilers - even tagged - the posting of caps, ALL is forbidden here until it airs on Scifi.

No exceptions.

You see anyone discussing it, please report them so we can delete the posts. You see anyone posting any torrent links, report them so we can moderate the poster and delete the posts. If we continually get someone trying to discuss the episodes in spite of this announcement, that person stands to lose his/her posting privileged until after the episodes air on Scifi. (Which means watching it early so you can get spoilers to hold over everyone won't gain you much, cause you won't be talking about it here)

Yes, they were legal airings. Yes they shouldn't have aired until after they did on Scifi. That's between the Ukranian station and MGM. The simple fact is, Darren doesn't want it here, so it won't be here. No debate, no arguing.

You want to be a helpful part of this forum, please refrain from talking about the episodes and report to us those that don't.

Thanks
              Last edited by Skydiver; 08 May 2010, 10:19 AM.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Talk of the last three forbidden
                I hate to pitnick, but it's four episodes...
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

three four

what's 45 minutes

but yes, last four. And thank you for not just having fun speculating rather than spending the next month talking about something that most of the world won't see until it legally airs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    three four

what's 45 minutes

but yes, last four. And thank you for not just having fun speculating rather than spending the next month talking about something that most of the world won't see until it legally airs
                    Yes, they were legal airings.
                    Were the airings in the Ukraine legal or not?

Comment

they were legal airings, as in they weren't leaked.

HOWEVER, the opinion has been expressed that the Ukranian station broke skiffy's 'we get first dibs' contract (so while they had the contract to air the episodes, they should not have aired them until after skiffy did so it's not THAT they aired them that might be wrong, but the WHEN.)

Regardless, they are forbidden to discuss here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        Actually, I think Hudson's line was, 'What? You put her in charge?'
                        Nope. It was definitely the first quote.

Comment

i have a question: i saw on spoiler tv that incursion parts 1 and 2 will air on june 4th does that mean we'll have a two hour season finale?
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 May 2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

looks like it

i would say, in addition to that, the fact that this t hread has both eps in one thread suggests that a 'two hour' airing has been the plan all along

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              looks like it

i would say, in addition to that, the fact that this t hread has both eps in one thread suggests that a 'two hour' airing has been the plan all along
                              Wow so only one telecast. I guess they want to try and promote the heck out of the finale by making it a two-parter. With the way the ratings have been they need to end on a high note. This might help.
                              sigpic

Comment

i betcha anything itunes will seperate them like they did with Air.

Comment

Working...
                                X