X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right yeah, that one.

It's beautiful.

Comment

I got that information from the german Stargate wiki among informations about the other episodes

http://www.stargate-wiki.de/wiki/SGU_1x20

Comment

You do realise that anyone can put any nonsense in a Wiki?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
          You do realise that anyone can put any nonsense in a Wiki?
          I know that

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
            I know that
            I think I've figured out the neutron star reference.

"Hey Scott."

"Hey Eli. What's going on?"

"We just passed by a neutron star. Isn't that cool?"

"Yeah! Now on to more important things... got those Kino recordings for me?"

The camera cuts to Eli's computer, as he opens a file labelled, "Women's Showers, Day 102". The video starts up, but the screen goes black.

"To Be Continued... Seriously, we didn't expect to actually come back next year! Hope this doesn't bite us on the ass..."
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              I think I've figured out the neutron star reference.

"Hey Scott."

"Hey Eli. What's going on?"

"We just passed by a neutron star. Isn't that cool?"

"Yeah! Now on to more important things... got those Kino recordings for me?"

The camera cuts to Eli's computer, as he opens a file labelled, "Women's Showers, Day 102". The video starts up, but the screen goes black.

"To Be Continued... Seriously, we didn't expect to actually come back next year! Hope this doesn't bite us on the ass..."
              LOL. If that scene was true, I think it would be hilarious to see how many over dramatic fan responses we have to that scene.
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps the LA have managed to find themselves another planet with a Naqahdriah / Naqahdah core which they can use to power a gate to Destiny?

Comment

More likely that they came with the rest of the expedition.

Comment

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Lucian Alliance inadvertantly provided better leadership for the Destiny than we're seeing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                      More likely that they came with the rest of the expedition.
                      Yeah right... somehow I haven't seen Rhona Mitra in SGU up till now... or Knepper or that Supernatural chick... assuming that those two will be aboard the Destiny.

They gate in and most probably they find another planet with the same characteristics, set up a gate there and dialed in. But, of course, we can't know for sure...
                      - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
                        Wouldn't it be ironic if the Lucian Alliance inadvertantly provided better leadership for the Destiny than we're seeing now?
                        Wow! I just realized your probably right. lol Thats so sad!
                        sigpic

Comment

That certainly raises some interesting possibilities.

Comment

It can't get much worse! It will likely cut the cord to Earth too (which I think will be good!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              It can't get much worse! It will likely cut the cord to Earth too (which I think will be good!)
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Channeling Pvt. Hudson form Aliens, "why don't you put her in charge"

Comment

Working...
                                X