No announcement yet.

Young or Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure who I'd go with. If Telford hadn't been the mole, then I think he would be the better leader because he seems more willing to do whatever it takes. Then again, Young proved that at times he has that capability during the first episode. So I'm not sure, but I think if both survive the finale, then i think they will powershare because there isn't anything else they can do.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Telford tbh, Young has a hard time making the tough decisions....
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Telford by default if his loyalty is proven. Young is an awful leader.

Comment

Who cares? They all report to BAG anyway
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Who cares? They all report to BAG anyway
            Young will control Destiny on Moday-Wednesday, Telford will control from Thursday-Saturday. They'll alternate on Sunday.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Zkyire View Post
              It's technically the Ancient's ship and nobody on Earth has any jurisdiction over it, regardless of who the military puts in charge. ie when the Ancient woman came back to Atlantis and told everyone to get out.
              Command and conquer. All that's missing is an American flag. So currently it is Young's ship.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Command and conquer. All that's missing is an American flag. So currently it is Young's ship.
                In the event a supplies are ever sent to Destiny O'Neill will make sure a 50ft U.S.A.F. label is sent to Destiny.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

I dont know yet. The whole time was Telford brainwashed we didnt know how he really is the brainwash completely changed his mind. He could be better or worse leader.
                  But I have an feeling that Telford will not survived season 1 or the first episode of season 2 so it wouldnt make any difference.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Jeffer View Post
                    I dont know yet. The whole time was Telford brainwashed we didnt know how he really is the brainwash completely changed his mind. He could be better or worse leader.
                    But I have an feeling that Telford will not survived season 1 or the first episode of season 2 so it wouldnt make any difference.
                    Spoiler:
                    He definitely will.

Comment

I had a stray random thought (yeah, I know, I have a lot of them, bear with me )

Young has mentioned that he doesn't exactly trust Telford. Then Young isn't having Telford switch with Rush. There's a small snippet of info from the SGC where they are trying to beam out people from the pyramid (where Rush in Telford's body) is located, but they can't. Anyway, what all of this has me wondering is this. Did Young not switch the stones in order to try to ensure that Telford's body, and therefore Telford, ended up back on Earth? Where he could be tried for what happened to the base that was attacked before the Icarus planet when Telford was undercover with the LA? Is he perhaps worried that Telford, if allowed back into the hands of the LA with his own consciousness, will say something he shouldn't? It's probably being overthought on my part but I'm prone to the odd random thought.
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Pfft, we've been over this kids. It's Young's ship, and has been since the lull during the events of Faith. Young, while everybody else was thinking he was playing nice with Wray and Rush, was busy creating and putting in place a huge license plate on Destiny's rear end.

After all this LA stuff has blown over and Telford's wearing military fatigues (Spencer's, maybe), he'll make a move for Young's position. Grinning like a loon, Young leads Telford, Wray and Rush to the Kino Room and shows live footage of the license plate on the back of Destiny.

It reads: "YNG's SHP."

Telford, Wray and Rush find themselves in awe of his craziness, and cannot dispute Young's command when the Kino zooms in to the small addendum underneath "YNG's SHP".

"No take backs."
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Pfft, we've been over this kids. It's Young's ship, and has been since the lull during the events of Faith. Young, while everybody else was thinking he was playing nice with Wray and Rush, was busy creating and putting in place a huge license plate on Destiny's rear end.

After all this LA stuff has blown over and Telford's wearing military fatigues (Spencer's, maybe), he'll make a move for Young's position. Grinning like a loon, Young leads Telford, Wray and Rush to the Kino Room and shows live footage of the license plate on the back of Destiny.

Telford, Wray and Rush find themselves in awe of his craziness, and cannot dispute Young's command when the Kino zooms in to the small addendum underneath "YNG's SHP".

"No take backs."
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

"No take backs."
                            I'm so sorry I can not green you for this. Will you take credit?
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

neither
                              Young has make too many bad command decision.
                              Abandon Rush and lie to the crew about it.
                              And letting Lucian alliance got that far,and he could end it all when if he had vent the air out of the gate room in the first place.

Telford, he may be legally not responsible of everything he did after he was brain wash.He would probably be a better perosn .
                              But he need a few seaon to redeem himself.

I agree ,Rush was kept as leader because there were any good alternative.

I think i like KIVA as the new leader better than Rush or Telford.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                                In the event a supplies are ever sent to Destiny O'Neill will make sure a 50ft U.S.A.F. label is sent to Destiny.
                                I wouldn;t be surprised.. Though where would they fly the flag from>

Comment

Working...
                                X