Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Eli going to find ? (spoilers/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some control room critical to resolving the plot as to how an LA person dies from hard radiation

Comment

Ok... Who is "BAG"?

Comment

Originally posted by KlaxxonBlue View Post
        Ok... Who is "BAG"?
        Balding Asian Guy.
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I'd love if he found the ship's bridge and managed to exert some sort of control over the ship
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

First time posting but I plan my Friday nights around watching this show and I've seen a few idea that go along with mine on here.. Seems to me that a hidden theme behind Destiny is that it has some what of an intelligence, beyond that, even a level of self awareness. The ship for whatever reason is doing what it can to help protect and keep the SG team alive in a symbiotic relationship as the team continues to repair and keep Destiny alive. It's known that the ship stops at planets when something is needed for the ship and the crew.. The ship conveniently dropping its shield level enough to fry the LA wasn't a coincidence. The ship is on the SG team's side.

Or... I like the theory of a having some sort of decayed bio control. It would make sense and completes the How's and the Why's of the "sacrifice" in the ice chair and the consequent escape of the attacking aliens. May explain the LA getting fried too.. Will have to wait and see.

I have no doubt Eli will find the main interface that communicates with the ship directly.. Let's face it, Eli being lost in the forward section, along with no count down timer till the next jump may hint at that. Bottom line is I have a feeling the crew will end up having some sort of control of the ship..

The only question I can't think of any sort of answer is what will happen to the LA's, I don't see them all getting killed off... It's doesn't fit the show.

Comment

The Bridge.

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

I don't think he'll find the bridge. The bridge will likely be located at the rear of the ship on the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by GWKang View Post
                  3.) An Ancient in suspended animation.

in the first episode at around 1h18m rush says that they never went to destiny
                  As far as he knows. Doesn't mean all of the Ancients always did what they were supposed to do.

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Being that Wier aged till darn near death in the 10k years she was in atlantis, any ancient in the destiny would be dust by now.
                    Okay, how about these options?:

3.) Ancient "dust" in suspended animation.
                    3.) A "dusty" Ancient in suspended animation.
                    3.) An Ancient dusting the suspended animation facility.

Finding an Ancient is indeed unlikely, however, they could still introduce an "Ancient" via some sort of avatar similar to that teaching machine with which Jackson and Vala interacted (which eventually was discovered to be Morgan). I'm not suggesting it would be an ascended Ancient, just a computer program.

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

The bridge is obviously in the pyramid section. The gate wouldn't be 9 miles from the bridge either.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                        Might be a party pooper if takes 1 million years to remove a piece of clothing.
                        Is that where the gold plated toilet seat fits in this picture?

regards,
                        G.
                        Go for Marty...

Comment

What will Eli find? His way into Chloe's heart, of course. And possibly other parts of her...

*takes of Hopeless Romantic hat, puts on Engineer hat*

The forward part of the ship (the vertical part of the T-shape, if you imagine crashing the ship into the ground) is the part with the gun turrets on it, right? And underneath is that "main gun" that kinda unfolds. So I would imagine the internal spaces would be mainly dedicated to capacitors, power regulators, and mechanical systems responsible for the operation of said weapons. I know none of that helps with the Lucian Alliance situation, but it makes sense from a logical perspective.

Comment

Having thought some more about it, in the preview with the 2 unknowns running down the hull it's possible that what ever Eli finds he contacts the group somehow and the two unknowns are going to retrieve said found useful item or what ever.. They wouldn't know the right buttons to operate the elevator to get there. There is also a cut scene where we see venting air and Chloe(I think), hanging on. Perhaps they drop the shield to let them enter back into the ship from a hull breach.. Still begs the question, what is it he finds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                              Riley's love nest, where Franklin got beamed to after the chair incident. Riley's been keeping him strapped up in a secret chamber a LONG way from the rest of the crew so that he can have all sorts of fun with poor, incapacitated Franklin...
                              Do you enjoy watching men on men?

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                                Do you enjoy watching men on men?
                                Do you enjoy having a humour deficiency?
                                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Working...
                                X