Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Eli going to find ? (spoilers/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ancient in stasis. Yes Old Weir aged in stasis and that tech was thousands of years newer than Destiny but the ZPMs on Atlantis were used to hold up the shields, the Destiny recharges continuously on the suns, more power = better stasis?, perhaps that's why Destiny won't fully recharge, most of it's being channelled to stasis, maybe Destiny had a 'caretaker' (which the writers will make a bit River-like crazy/not there, as to not advantage the Destiny too much)? I've been waiting for them to find an ancient in stasis since the beginning lol. Maybe it's Zalenka gone back in time, omg, kidding.

Main control room. Atlantis had such a fabulous control room/gate room set, Destiny's is pretty small and not really fantastic, I'm waiting for the big set. Oh and it'll hold some key to unlocking it and Eli will unlock it with his amazing 'mathboy' knowledge and the power of 42, whoops sorry, 46.

Really the ship is freaking huge and they're only in the back section, and barely any has been unlocked. WTH did the ancients intend to use the front space for? Seems like atm the whole ship is just filled with corridors and nothingness. They have to find something cool, it would be the only reason they're lost and exploring (oh and to create the 'omg chloe might die' tension pffht).

Comment

Replicators.

Comment

He'll find...............................a party going on without him.

Comment

He'll find love.

Comment

Facehuggers!
            (of the 'Aliens' sort...not the 'currently-wounded-in-the-leg-so-I'm-carrying-you-sort' )
            sigpic

Comment

A Gold plated toilet seat!

Comment

Strippers in a time dilation field where everything moves slower inside.

Comment

He is going to find a map, with a little blip saying "You are here".

edit: Hey hey, I didn't realize my account was made in 2005. Haven't logged in for a LOOOONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr chuckles View Post
                    Strippers in a time dilation field where everything moves slower inside.
                    Might be a party pooper if takes 1 million years to remove a piece of clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr chuckles View Post
                      He'll find love.
                      Chloe was unconscious. You do the maths, maths boy!

Comment

Riley's love nest, where Franklin got beamed to after the chair incident. Riley's been keeping him strapped up in a secret chamber a LONG way from the rest of the crew so that he can have all sorts of fun with poor, incapacitated Franklin...
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                          What might they find?:

1.) A medical facility, or something which he can use to save Chloe.

2.) Franklin, or what he has become.

3.) An Ancient in suspended animation.

4.) Another control room, or a lab or something of that sort

5.) Some kind of store room in which there is "something" useful. What that is...

regards,
                          G.
                          Being that Wier aged till darn near death in the 10k years she was in atlantis, any ancient in the destiny would be dust by now.

They showed two people walking on the ship. If I were Young, I wouldn't let anyone outside, or near a breach in the shield after what happened to that Lucian guy. Maybe Chloe and Eli run across some suits and use those to get back to the hole the smurfs used to kidnap her. Don't know if they generate gravity for the user, but if they maintain zero-g, Chloe's leg might be able to handle walking across the ship. Plus, I didn't see any armaments in the preview...
                          Even being in Zero g, her leg would not do well.. Remember when Zalenka had that micro asteroid go through his leg...

As to the "TRUE control room", would not rush know of there being another one with all he has done (especially getting into that other room)?

Comment

Eli is going to discover that the Smurfs implanted Chloe with tons of useful knowledge, and she is going to call on the Smurfs to kill the LA crew, and then she is going to go to live among the Smurfs because it is her destiny. BTW, Chloe's dad is a Smurf now also...... Also, Telford will remain aboard the Destiny after the battle, and next season there will be a power struggle between Young and Telford on the ship. Just when Young and Rush begin to get along, Telford comes on the scene and we've got another rivalry to deal with.
                            Stratification?

Comment

Janus stuck in a stasis pod. Either that, or an Ancient gym.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eli will find his way out of the friend-zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X