Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie's still around lads, let's not get comfortable with a Young-loving utopia.

United we stand!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Ellie's still around lads, let's not get comfortable with a Young-loving utopia.

United we stand!
      I think Ellie protests too much. I smell secret Young-lust in the air
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        I think Ellie protests too much. I smell secret Young-lust in the air
        Oh God I hope not. I like some enemies opponents to be clear-cut evil, you know, like zombies. Ellie is a zombie. A zombie we keep chained to her room for a while because we don't want to put her out of her misery. 'Cause we care.
        Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 09 June 2010, 12:49 PM.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Young is damed if he does and damned if he doesn't because he makes thos decision where both outcomes are quesstionable but they still have to be made
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Young is damed if he does and damned if he doesn't because he makes thos decision where both outcomes are quesstionable but they still have to be made
            I've run out of green, but I'd green you for that
            I think most leaders have to face the same sort of thing; they're not going to please everyone, especially when things are tough
            sigpic

Comment

Except if they're Rush. Ellie would like him tough.

Oh God I'm an awful person.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                No, don't. Just... don't. No matter how many times you repeat this, it is simply not true. If Young had vented the atmosphere and killed Telford, no one would be "damning him." Well, maybe one or two, but the vast majority would agree he did what he had to.

So please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                  No, don't. Just... don't. No matter how many times you repeat this, it is simply not true. If Young had vented the atmosphere and killed Telford, no one would be "damning him." Well, maybe one or two, but the vast majority would agree he did what he had to.

So please stop.
                  except that we've already seen that trying to erase Telford's brainwashing resulted in a storm of posts about how wrong that was. Add to that that there was no way for Young to know it wasn't Rush he was also killing if he vented the room, so there'd be a big stink there too. So. No, no need to stop. It's a valid point.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm getting to the point to where at least like every character in SGU, with the exception of Camille and Scott, who I dislike....but may be very likely to change. I like Telford now, I really didn't think too much of him for the past 17 episodes. The last episode changed my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                      glad everyone likes Young again, coz people were really mean to him.
                      What do you mean 'again'?

Comment

Just watching the episode again. What happened to Eli's radio? Did he not take it with him when he an Chloe ran away? Seems like something you would want to have with you. If he does have it, is Destiny big enough to get out of radio range?

Comment

i just watched it again as well, i liked the scene when LA first pop outta the gate. best scene probably was the argument between Rush and Young. btw am i the only one who finds Kiva being the subtlest villain to appear in stargate? shes not eccentric at all. was she done that way to contrast Rush?
                          sigpic

Comment

Man ... people sure are spending a lot of time picking at plot holes.

Somebody find me a movie or TV show without plot holes. Something with substance I'm talkin ... not 2.5 Men or Lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayzersoze View Post
                              Man ... people sure are spending a lot of time picking at plot holes.

Somebody find me a movie or TV show without plot holes. Something with substance I'm talkin ... not 2.5 Men or Lost.
                              The Usual Suspects, I suggest is a movie without plot holes.

Comment

OT here but was according to LDP's twitter he's filming Season 2 episodes so which means we'll be seeing Colonel David Telford in season two.

Comment

Working...
                                X