This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Until they accidentally switched back into their own bodies I bet that was a strange experience
    And it begs the question: wouldn't he have ... erm ... frozen a bit?

Comment

speaking of switching bodies, there is one switch that happened only in my head:
      on the first episode, when I didn't know the faces of the characters that well, I really thought that on the flashback scene with Young & his wife, that his wife was actually TJ. (I mean, they have a certain ressemblance), that's why I was confused on later episodes when we saw her in her house again!

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        And it begs the question: wouldn't he have ... erm ... frozen a bit?
        Um.....No comment
        sigpic

Comment

I know they sometimes break the rules. But having all the officers fraternising is a little far fetched Yes I know technically we don't know if they've all broken the rule but give it time
          Technically the only one so far breaking the fraterzation rule is Scott and James. Everything else was between officers and civillians.
          I've quite liked Chloe up to this point, yes even in spite of the whole Scott thing And I thought she was awesome in the scene when her father sacrificed his life to save everyone else's But the scene in the car with Eli made me cringe *shudders*
          Well her inteligence was kind of impaired being drunk and all

Well there's always an ep or two in each season that we probably won't like or think is just meh
          But you are forgetting the rule I am always right especialy when I am wrong
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Technically the only one so far breaking the fraterzation rule is Scott and James. Everything else was between officers and civillians.
            So what do you call TJ/Young then

Well her inteligence was kind of impaired being drunk and all
            Aye true, she could do better than that two timing snake anyway

But you are forgetting the rule I am always right especialy when I am wrong
            Are you mistaking you for me again?
            sigpic

Comment

So what do you call TJ/Young then
              Young's dream

Aye true, she could do better than that two timing snake anyway
              In Chloe's eyes she knows nothing about Scott/James.

Are you mistaking you for me again?
              Nope. You are wrong money cases due to your lack of memory
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Young's dream
                But from what I gathered in the ep and what Young's wife said about "her" being on the ship or something along those lines then they must have had some sort of affair so.......No wait, we don't know if they were actually in the same chain of command at the time, do we? Okay, shutting up now

In Chloe's eyes she knows nothing about Scott/James.
                I was talking about her ex But the same could be said about Scott too

Nope. You are wrong money cases due to your lack of memory
                ......What was the question?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                  Technically no one was cheating. Telfords body slept With Emily, but youngs mind did too. They both slept with her, except only young was really aware.
                  I didn't notice any "sleeping" going on.

Comment

Perhaps 'knocking boots' would be a better euphemism.
                    Spoiler:
                    I didn't see any boots either.
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                      speaking of switching bodies, there is one switch that happened only in my head:
                      on the first episode, when I didn't know the faces of the characters that well, I really thought that on the flashback scene with Young & his wife, that his wife was actually TJ. (I mean, they have a certain ressemblance), that's why I was confused on later episodes when we saw her in her house again!
                      While i saw it only once, i did not make that comparrison. Will have to go back and watch it again to see.

Comment

scott and james aren't breaking frat regs. officers of the same rank can have relationships. (and i think those within one step of each other can as well)

the frat part comes from the chain of command issues.

as to young and TJ, we have no proof yet that any fraternization happened whille he was her CO. if he wasn't then it wasn't fraternization
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          scott and james aren't breaking frat regs. officers of the same rank can have relationships. (and i think those within one step of each other can as well)

the frat part comes from the chain of command issues.

as to young and TJ, we have no proof yet that any fraternization happened whille he was her CO. if he wasn't then it wasn't fraternization
                          Uhh... isn't Scott a 1st Lt while James is a 2nd Lt? Or is that not applicable?
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            Uhh... isn't Scott a 1st Lt while James is a 2nd Lt? Or is that not applicable?
                            Not unless bonking in a closet is considered a relationship.

Comment

they're only one rank step apart. I don't think it's a huge issue
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

IMO no one on the destiny is in a relationship. it's just humans being human
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X