Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else think Chloe was fantastic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pipi View Post
    Chloe has demonstrated that she can contribute positively to the Destiny crew instead of being perceived as an useless politician's daughter.
    She redeemed herself. Now she needs to do more to make herself more valuable than other members of the ship.
    Really? She did? I must have missed something.

Comment

I had no use for her before this episode but after Divided she rose to my second favourite character after Rush. She was decisive, intelligent and compassionate and loved her as a co-conspirator. I think the actress has shown growth too.

Comment

Consider the possibility that she's been written to have growth. They all have.

Comment

Originally posted by jimv1983 View Post
          Really? She did? I must have missed something.
          I agree mate. Sure I enjoyed Chloe in this ep as I always do but can't say she really affected things a great deal.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
            Consider the possibility that she's been written to have growth. They all have.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by jimv1983 View Post
              You should also maybe check out Flash Forward.
              Considering that it has a snowball's chance in hell of being renewed, I think I'll pass. I don't wanna invest my time in something that's going nowhere. Maybe if they give it a proper finale, I'll check it out further down the road.

Comment

I didn't love her, but for the first time this season I didn't want to reach into my screen and strangle her (the character of course) every time she was on screen, most of time yes...but I was better able to tolerate Chloe this episode.

Comment

Chloe disappointed me.
                  I can certainly understand her turning to Rush after the experience they shared but turning on her BFF and her BF and effectively planning to force them to submit... She obviously has no desire for those relationships to continue. From her nightmares, she's obviously traumatized by her... 15 minute abduction and bath. and doesn't think that talking about it will help. Foolish girl. Well... Traumatized girl.
                  I just wonder how long this cold Chloe who buries her emotions will continue before she cracks.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    Chloe disappointed me.
                    I can certainly understand her turning to Rush after the experience they shared but turning on her BFF and her BF and effectively planning to force them to submit... She obviously has no desire for those relationships to continue. From her nightmares, she's obviously traumatized by her... 15 minute abduction and bath. and doesn't think that talking about it will help. Foolish girl. Well... Traumatized girl.
                    I just wonder how long this cold Chloe who buries her emotions will continue before she cracks.
                    Some time in Season Two.

@SupremeLegate
                    Apogee Institute
                    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

She seemed to want to be in control of herself, esp. in asking Eli if he thought she was a prisoner. Maybe she wants to be safe and, since Young and Scott don't make her feel safe anymore, she's doing whatever Rush says since he's the one who saved her the last time.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Or maybe she's entirely capable of thinking for herself and chose the side she wanted to be on because that's the side she believes in.

Comment

Or maybe she's entirely capable of thinking for herself and chose the side she wanted to be on because that's the side she believes in.
                          That's the way I read it. She seemed confident in her decision when she confronted both Eli and TJ.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, maybe... but wait who would believe that this is actually possible for a woman/girl to look good (you know "be hot" and have "sex appeal") and have brains too. Surely such a thing isn't possible...

Disclaimer: Persons who do not get the irony, please do not respond...
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Chloe disappointed me.
                              Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Yeah, maybe... but wait who would believe that this is actually possible for a woman/girl to look good (you know "be hot" and have "sex appeal") and have brains too. Surely such a thing isn't possible...

Disclaimer: Persons who do not get the irony, please do not respond...
                              or all three
                              she's a person that hops rock to rock because she chooses to. She likes the sex, the comfort, and is smart enough to make her own decisions.
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

You make her sound like one of those 'smart' skanks on Sex and the City.

@EllieVee... I saw Chloe able to think for herself in 'Justice' and I loved it. That's not the same person I saw in 'Divided'. The nightmares speak to her emotional state, as does turning on those closest to her on the ship. Whatever is driving her, it's emotional, not higher reasoning. She may use higher reasoning to justify it, but she's just clinging to anything that makes her feel safe: Rush [and Wray's little band of Merrymen]. Well, that's how it looks to me.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X