This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Okay, we get it... you (general) don't like Chloe... Can we get back on topic please? No need to bring in Keller or anything. Plus, character bashing doesn't really fit here, imho.
    Who is bashing? A lot of us say she is flawed and has nothing to do, if that is bashing, then might as well just lock up this entire forum since they will not allow any discussion at all. I've even defended the character and actress that it is the lack of material she is given by the writers/producers.

Also what was said is that she may have a significant role in this episode tonight. So this could be good for her character.
    Last edited by Briangate78; 09 April 2010, 10:19 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, we get it... you (general) don't like Chloe... Can we get back on topic please? No need to bring in Keller or anything. Plus, character bashing doesn't really fit here, imho.
      normally i would agree with you but chloe bashing is acceptable anywhere
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        Despite Choe being my last favorite character, I'm totally going to become rabid-supporting-of-Chloe-fan! soon if you guys don't stop saying stuff like that. She teaches yoga to Eli! She has good qualities!
        the more anti-Chloe stuff I read, the more I look for something else in the character I'm interested on what side of the 'divide' she'll come down on

You know, I liked Keller (I think in great part because I love the actress that played her), and I very much liked McKay, it just was McKay/Keller I didn't like. I wanted her to end up with Ronan, sigh.

Anyway - go Chloe!

I hope she kicks ass in some upcoming episode soon. I vote for an alien beat-down of some type. Rush can teach her how.
        maybe she taught Rush? Didn't she clobber Rush already?

Are you mocking the power of yoga? You are, you are mocking the power of yoga.
        guys like to mock the yoga...and then they do it, you know, mostly because we've egged them on. Then they REALLY hate it
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

glad to see the old greer
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            I wonder when he will actually shoot someone again. Maybe in this episode.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I wonder when he will actually shoot someone again. Maybe in this episode.
              someone took his picture
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Did someone's post just disappear or am I going crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
                  Did someone's post just disappear or am I going crazy?
                  Apparently the mods don't like this turning into a live discussion thread. Which is strange because they have always allowed this in the past.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

WOW,
                    Spoiler:
                    I did not expect the aliens back so soon. Come to think of it, it makes sense why Rush told Eli they'll need the shields. I bet Rush summoned the aliens.

Comment

he deleted his own post

let me remind folks that spoilers for hte episode need to be kept out of here, and this thread will be shut down as soon as the eps is over....since if we don't, people just can't quite grasp 'take the discussion to the official thread'

oh, and chloe bashing....no acceptable ANYWHERE. so give the 'find something you like and spend your time there' angle please.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

im glad to see
                        Spoiler:
                        them back...i was going to say we should bee seeing them alot now

Comment

well the other thread is still closed for the general discussion so where the heck are people suppose to talk about the episode who get it 3 hours early or the people on the east coast?

Comment

This is why we're grumpy about live discussion in the pre-airing thread....'innocent' readers are coming along and stumble across what they expect to be speculation and end up getting an eyeful of spoilers. Especially since tucking spoilers behind tags seems to be hard for folks to do

This is why we recommend starting a 'live discussion' thread....everyone knows that's gonna have a ton of spoilers in it
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              he deleted his own post

let me remind folks that spoilers for hte episode need to be kept out of here, and this thread will be shut down as soon as the eps is over....since if we don't, people just can't quite grasp 'take the discussion to the official thread'

oh, and chloe bashing....no acceptable ANYWHERE. so give the 'find something you like and spend your time there' angle please.
                              Yes I did, because I didn't want spoiler-ish things in here. Thought it was the live thread, that's all.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                This is why we're grumpy about live discussion in the pre-airing thread....'innocent' readers are coming along and stumble across what they expect to be speculation and end up getting an eyeful of spoilers. Especially since tucking spoilers behind tags seems to be hard for folks to do

This is why we recommend starting a 'live discussion' thread....everyone knows that's gonna have a ton of spoilers in it
                                So then maybe before the episode airs make the episode folder & do a spoiler & non spoiler thread or something like that & if anyone comes in the spoiler thread & whines put them in their place

Comment

Working...
                                X