X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    Yeah. So?
    So, nothing. I was merely updating the thread about an issue under discussion?
    sigpic

Comment

I think another character is needed because the show is so boring and I do not like any of the characters at all. Lou Diamond Phillips should be on the ship more or some other character from the old series. Something needs to happen, the pace is so slow.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus7 View Post
        I think another character is needed because the show is so boring and I do not like any of the characters at all. Lou Diamond Phillips should be on the ship more or some other character from the old series. Something needs to happen, the pace is so slow.
        Personally, I am fine with the pace of the show. And as for characters, I like quite a few of the main ones. Some of the supporting cast as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDuh View Post
          The problem is they need to make use care about the characters FIRST - as it is very few of us do, and as such we tune them out when they whine about who they are.
          Feel free to start speaking for youself instead of thinking that a mass majority agrees with you. In fact, I insist.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Feel free to start speaking for youself instead of thinking that a mass majority agrees with you. In fact, I insist.
            This.
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

In fact, I insist.
              I just imagined you saying that while smoking a huge cigar and holding a revolver.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                I just imagined you saying that while smoking a huge cigar and holding a revolver.
                With Rihanna's "Umbrella" playing in the background?

Oh wait...that's a different reference
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

How weird! I am smoking a huge cigar and holding a revolver!

Are you, are you psychic?

Comment

How weird! I am smoking a huge cigar and holding a revolver!

Are you, are you psychic?
                    Just psychotic.

Comment

i haven't kept up with this ep (mostly because i was blown away by Sanctuary's ep on friday and obsessed on that ).

this has been my least fave ep so far. there was definite things i liked, but some things... chloe grates on me, and it's the actress more than the character. in fact, i like the 'idea' of the character more. i just wish they'd picked a different actress.

but other than that, there was nothing wrong with the ep. it didn't scream out to me, but it didn't bore me either.

i'd be interested in knowing the breakdown on male vrs female on who likes and dislikes chloe. it seems more guys are liking her, but that's prob just because they're drooling over her.

so for all the eps i've seen so far (all of them), i like scott, young, and tj the most.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Egads.. I skip a day and miss out on 15 pages of additional stuff.. Man that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i haven't kept up with this ep (mostly because i was blown away by Sanctuary's ep on friday and obsessed on that ).

this has been my least fave ep so far. there was definite things i liked, but some things... chloe grates on me, and it's the actress more than the character. in fact, i like the 'idea' of the character more. i just wish they'd picked a different actress.

but other than that, there was nothing wrong with the ep. it didn't scream out to me, but it didn't bore me either.

i'd be interested in knowing the breakdown on male vrs female on who likes and dislikes chloe. it seems more guys are liking her, but that's prob just because they're drooling over her.

so for all the eps i've seen so far (all of them), i like scott, young, and tj the most.
                          Dang, really? The actress (of all things) was the only thing you didn't like about Darkness? I'm not going to question your tastes and acting, but I certainly hope that she's not a lost cause for you

For me, it's not just that I think she's gorgeous that I like Chloe. I find the actress to be very good, most notably in "Air" parts 1 & 2 so far.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

(mostly because i was blown away by Sanctuary's ep on friday and obsessed on that ).
                            What, THIS Friday's episode? Because it was horrible. On all accounts, but particularly acting, VFX and stunts/fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              Dang, really? The actress (of all things) was the only thing you didn't like about Darkness? I'm not going to question your tastes and acting, but I certainly hope that she's not a lost cause for you

For me, it's not just that I think she's gorgeous that I like Chloe. I find the actress to be very good, most notably in "Air" parts 1 & 2 so far.
                              chloe/actress didn't ruin the ep for me , but i'd just prefer she wasn't there.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

chloe/actress didn't ruin the ep for me , but i'd just prefer she wasn't there.
                                I find this to be a spurious distinction,
                                Sig by Pandora's Box
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X