Scott and Chloe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

scott can't keep it zipped and then we will get the quadrangle of doom: james-scott-chloe-eli; who is sleeping with whom THIS week.
    just because we've seen scott either having sex with a girl or him admitting something he did in the past doesn't mean he will sleep and screw the entire destiny crew
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      ha! you are insane and must take your meds!

sam/jack forever!

scott/james needs more quickies in the closet!

chloe needs to stay in her room!

there, i feel better.
      Silly Sal always saying silly things

Denial is not the way. Scott/Chloes for ever!!
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        oh but that is what we have...I must admit I saw this one coming.....

scott can't keep it zipped and then we will get the quadrangle of doom: james-scott-chloe-eli; who is sleeping with whom THIS week.
        This is not a soap opra, I have had the misfortune of seeing a soap opra recently and this ain't it
        Originally posted by Coronach View Post
        Scott has been shown to have sex with 2 people, and that equates to not being "able to keep it zipped"? Strange, strange stuff.

I, for one, am willing to give TPTB a chance to show me what they can do with a relationship this time around. Not really sure what will be happening with Chloe and Scott, but I hope that the writers do it right.

But I've said it before that if I'm pessimistic about any aspect of the show, it is probably this one. Not because I wouldn't want a relationship in SGU, but because I could see the writers screwing it up.

Originally posted by Descended View Post
        Ok, I know Eli is a little pudgy but you guys are making him sound like the frickin rancor!

And this is the kind of humor that needs to be in the show
        Eli: I know I am a little pudgy but could you guys stop treating me like a rancor!
        Scott: Whats a-
        Eli: Does no one watch Star Wars!
        Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        just because we've seen scott either having sex with a girl or him admitting something he did in the past doesn't mean he will sleep and screw the entire destiny crew
        Which will be a pretty impressive feat since most of them are men

Though of course they could screw it up, they have done so in the past...and they have not done so in the past, let us see what happens.

Comment

Lets be honest... Chloe and Scott will become lovers. Its inevitable. But there will always be a twist in it as well.... like the other girl (who Scott was with in the closet doing the hibbity dibbity with) finding out, and getting jealous, and causing some trouble.

Its like a soap opera in space. Maybe its a good thing there arent any ancients there on the ship with them. The drama would get old very quickly, and I would have to start "ascending" people.

Comment

I will start compiling a list, but I think this is the "Third life lesson that GW fandom has taught me":

3) Unless something has gratuitous explosions, non-stop action and 1-dimensional characters...it qualifies as a soap opera.

Thanks fandom! These are important things to remember. And I'm seriously gonna start compiling the list
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post

But it could be a st up for a love triangle.I see this kind of things happen on other shows , Vanessa will be blame for Scott and Chole not get together and everybody hate her and die in some horrible circumstance in the end.
              And i actually always feel back for the minor character of the love triangle.
              maybe chloe will die a horrible death instead?

*runs from jelgate*
              sally

sigpic

Comment

*runs from jelgate*
                I feel you'll have more than just jel to worry about. Chloe has a whole Defenders fan club now
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

I feel you'll have more than just jel to worry about. Chloe has a whole Defenders fan club now
                  aw crap.

well, i still say she should end up with ANYONE that's not scott. i like him, and i really enjoyed his time spent with james.

i'd prob like chloe more with another actress playing her.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

aw crap.

well, i still say she should end up with ANYONE that's not scott. i like him, and i really enjoyed his time spent with james.

But Elyse is amazing! Also, are you saying you'd like Chloe with Scott if they went and had a broom closet scene?
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs from jelgate*
                      Goddesses can't die
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I felt theh same way with sam in S1 of SG1. And no I won't run. The moral is that actors will improve as the season progresses.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Why would one of the girls have to die for Scott's relationship?

Besides if anyone had to be killed off, why not Scott?

Comment

Originally posted by dahok View Post
                            Why would one of the girls have to die for Scott's relationship?

Besides if anyone had to be killed off, why not Scott?
                            Cuase if he dies, who would become Chloe's sweetheart?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Cuase if he dies, who would become Chloe's sweetheart?
                              I guess I can fill in Coronach/Chloe 4eva!!!1one
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

I guess I can fill in Coronach/Chloe 4eva!!!1one
                                I just had an unpleasnt image with your avatar and Chloe
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X