Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps that other ship is the Lucian alliance or it could be an alien species from the galaxy-maybe that sand thing.

Comment

it was pretty good, like everyone else wondering about the pod at the end.

also for some reason i feel like the two who went through the gate got eaten by a dinosaur.
      time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
      sigpic

Comment

Rush did what he said (talked to the SGC)

Comment

I was under the assumption that the two who went off-world would be lost permanently. Or at least that's my interpretation of the facts given thus far. In reference to the above, it seems the kinos don't move very quickly at least for now and perhaps going on foot is a faster proposition? I too noticed what appeared to be the second, apparently undamaged shuttle leaving the Destiny at the very end. However, I'm not entirely sure if what was shown was meant to imply the ship left or "broke off" It did -seem- to be moving away under power, but it wasn't clear to me. And moreover it could have been something entirely unrelated.

So far I like the dysfunction between the people involved on this expedition, and the duplicity of Rush, first ordering a man shot, then putting the blame on someone else, perhaps for revenge? At any rate it's a far cry from the typically well ordered Stargate teamwork and it hopefully it is an unstable element that wont be forgotten down the line (as it was in Star Trek Voyager). I am certainly curious to see how things go next week.

Comment

So far i am very disappointed, I was bored at times and looked at the clock many time to see when it ended. If it continues like this im sure it will be cancelled.

Comment

I thought the ep was quite boring. I got less excited for SGU now, although It'll probably get better..

Comment

This was the weakest entry into the opening 3-parter, in my opinion. The character moments between Greer and Rush were off, and the only parts I really enjoyed were Scott/hallucination alien, Chloe/Mama Armstrong, and anything on the ship. The part on the desert planet was great for about 10/15 minutes, then collapsed into tedium until the final ten minutes. That said, I'm very interested in the probe at the end.

So, tally so far:

"Air, Part 1" - ***1/2
                "Air, Part 2" - ****
                "Air, Part 3" - **1/2
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The LA have nthing to do with the rest of SGU calm down

Comment

do you think the wisps (sand tor)are the acncients (yes spelling not my strong point)

Comment

I am really liking this show, I was at the edge of my seat towards the end, I won't spoil it but those who have already seen it may know what I am referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
                        No, in one of the Atlantis episodes (believe it was in season 5?) it shows that it goes both ways.
                        Atlantis never featured/used the stones at all.

EDIT: I'm a liar haha. It's the one with Keller and that criminal I think.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by the3dolla View Post
                          I thought this episode was quite boring. I kinda feel let down.

Agreed. We just watched people wander around a desert for an hour.

I know the show is just starting, so I hope it is just slow at picking up momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            This was the weakest entry into the opening 3-parter, in my opinion. The character moments between Greer and Rush were off, and the only parts I really enjoyed were Scott/hallucination alien, Chloe/Mama Armstrong, and anything on the ship. The part on the desert planet was great for about 10/15 minutes, then collapsed into tedium until the final ten minutes. That said, I'm very interested in the probe at the end.

So, tally so far:

"Air, Part 1" - ***1/2
                            "Air, Part 2" - ****
                            "Air, Part 3" - **1/2
                            If thats the parts you liked it seemed liked you enjoyed a fair chunk of the episode. I won't argue it was the weakest but it was quite good
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Squires View Post
                              Agreed. We just watched people wander around a desert for an hour.

I know the show is just starting, so I hope it is just slow at picking up momentum.
                              but it's nice to show how the clock works along with the fact the answer isn't going to come so easily like it has in the past
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                If thats the parts you liked it seemed liked you enjoyed a fair chunk of the episode. I won't argue it was the weakest but it was quite good
                                i would give pat 3 one more * i really enjoyed it
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X