That's as good an excuse as any!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That's as good an excuse as any!
      sigpic

Comment

OMG! Mike's going to be on Beauty and the Beast tonight on CW. Saw his name on the guest star list.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Saw him! Looking fine and
          Spoiler:
          being a bad guy. Ah, well.
          What I wouldn't give to see him in a romantic type relationship!
          sigpic

Comment

He looks so HOT in a suit! As hot in a suit as he does in leather! *drools*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              OMG! Mike's going to be on Beauty and the Beast tonight on CW. Saw his name on the guest star list.
              I haven't heard of this show yet. Well, heard of it, but didn't know it was on yet.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

It's not bad. A good way to fill an hour on a Thursday night. Not sure it's 'must see tv' like it's predecessor was.
                sigpic

Comment

What was its predecessor? I'm watching on CW online right now.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

The original Beauty and the Beast? Aired back in the late 80s early 90s or so. Starred Ron Perlman and what's her name that played Sarah Connor on the first two Terminators. He looked like a giant cat/man sort of character who loved classical literature and saved Catherine on a weekly basis. She was the smart, but properly for the time always in need of rescue ADA in New York. There was a whole world of people living in the tunnels and what not under New York city.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. I do remember that show, just didn't know if you meant a series or something that was on CW.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Mike on Continuum! *drools* I just might need to watch always!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mike on Continuum -
                            Spoiler:
                            He plays a bad guy. Is it bad that I was cheering for them a little bit? I'm not sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X