No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rely on the Gateworld caption section for SGU. I watch Tracker quite often for the epic thunk though.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Tracker/Runner--there's hotness either way. (But I did mean Tracker)
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Midway is also watched - often - for the epic thunk.

Of course, for SG-1 I also enjoy an extra side of thunk in Bounty and Full Alert with Mike being in them!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to be starting my re-watch of SG-1 soon. I'll have to keep those eps in mind.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Took a page from your book, Ever, and went to the caps on GW.

sigpic

Comment

OMG! I love the Hunt so much!

sigpic

Comment

I just had to borrow this pic...
                sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere that Mike was in the recent Planet of the Apes (the one that came out last year) True? False? He'd pretty much be the only reason I watch the movie even if it's only for a walk on part.
                  sigpic

Comment

I only saw the movie once so I don't remember
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hmmm.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        I read somewhere that Mike was in the recent Planet of the Apes (the one that came out last year) True? False? He'd pretty much be the only reason I watch the movie even if it's only for a walk on part.
                        Apparently, it is a walk-on part. He's listed with IMDB as "Northside Officer".
                        sigpic

Comment

Then I just might watch it!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*drools*
                              sigpic

Comment

I am wondering if you people know if Mike will be in a Grimm episode. I am just wondering about the meaning of this tweet:

https://twitter.com/dopudmike/status/213661943951671298

anyone has heard anything?
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X