TJ/Varro SHIP - a possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    Well thank god for Fanfiction.. because I have and idea brewing on how that scene could make us very happy Ever
    Something about how
    Spoiler:
    Young never interrupted them? Or they waited until after the dinner and had a hot date? I can come up with ideas.

By the way, anyone have good pics of Mike/Varro so I can see what color his eyes are? It's for fic. Honest.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Something about how
      Spoiler:
      Young never interrupted them? Or they waited until after the dinner and had a hot date? I can come up with ideas.

By the way, anyone have good pics of Mike/Varro so I can see what color his eyes are? It's for fic. Honest.
      something along those lines... and I do not have a good pic of his face to see the color of his eyes, but I will look for you
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, all of my pics of him has his eyes in colored light or in shadow. What's up with that?
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Ever according to his Stargate Wiki he has blue eyes..

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Mike_Dopud
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you much, Jade!

Has it ever been stated where Tamara is from? I mean, American obviously. But back east? Up north? Down south?
            sigpic

Comment

Your welcome Ever

she talks about her home in Faith..

JOHANSEN: This place - reminds me of home. (She smiles fondly.) We used to go camping - Olympic Peninsula. My dad and I, we'd go hiking for days at a time, find these amazing vistas and canyons, waterfalls.

so where ever the Olympic Peninsula is...lol..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                Your welcome Ever

she talks about her home in Faith..

JOHANSEN: This place - reminds me of home. (She smiles fondly.) We used to go camping - Olympic Peninsula. My dad and I, we'd go hiking for days at a time, find these amazing vistas and canyons, waterfalls.

so where ever the Olympic Peninsula is...lol..
                Seriously? Where is the Olympic Peninsula? Only the most beautiful place on God's green earth! Look at a map of Washington state. You'll see the Puget Sound dipping in around there? And then look to the west of it. That's the peninsula. Gorgeous!
                sigpic

Comment

JM talks about "The Hunt" and TJ/Varro - http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-on-the-hunt/
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, now I just have to

Thank you, Egle!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, now I just have to

Thank you, Egle!
                      Np. I just wish we would've gotten to enjoy their storyline much longer and see how it would've turned out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously? Where is the Olympic Peninsula? Only the most beautiful place on God's green earth! Look at a map of Washington state. You'll see the Puget Sound dipping in around there? And then look to the west of it. That's the peninsula. Gorgeous!
                        I have only been to 2 states in my life California and New Hampshire and it's been a while since I looked at a map...lol.. but I guess I have to put it on the list of places to go
                        sigpic

Comment

Just so you know. *nods head emphatically*
                          sigpic

Comment

Man I have the Tamara and Varro fic stirring in my head, but I can't start writing it until GW puts up the transcripts for The Hunt!! I need the end scene with Tamara and Varro inparticular
                            sigpic

Comment

So, Jade. Got any of your story done? I'm making a sig with the
                              Spoiler:
                              kiss
                              and need a tag line for it. At least I want to make a sig with the
                              Spoiler:
                              kiss
                              sigpic

Comment

no not yet.. now since my computer is down it'll take longer now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X