Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From JM's blog:
    Spoiler:
    'Also, love the obvious chemistry between Varro and T.J. As much as I love Young as a character, I think he’s bad for her. But, of course, Everett disagrees – which will make for some interesting dramatic developments later this season.'

Comment

Thanks for the info, MrsB!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yay our thread now has a heart just like the other ship threads
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yay! I didn't notice!
          sigpic

Comment

I saw that; I wasn't really liking the smiley that was there before. I like the little heart much better lol

Everlovin very cool sig.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I noticed that!! YAY!! I like the little heart. This is a ship after all...
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well I did use the report feature to bring it to the mods attention and they changed it so yay it worked
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

From Resurgence -
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I think they like this ship and I edited my sig to include them
                      sigpic

Comment

You still have room down there?
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok here we go shippers I got the idea for these sigs from Everlovin. I did these with a love triangle theme.

I didn't notice until I see them together now how similar I made them. Varro on the left, with TJ looking at Colonel Young on the right.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful job!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Everlovin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X