• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for welcoming me to the group.

Comment

i'm starting to support these two
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yeah, I like them too. So far I haven't had any kind of issues with pairing them up, which is surprising for me lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Yeah, I like them too. So far I haven't had any kind of issues with pairing them up, which is surprising for me lol.
          part of my problem was i didn't understand which one was varro
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            part of my problem was i didn't understand which one was varro
            were you thinking of the other guy in Incursion, Coz(sp)?or Dannic?
            sigpic

Comment

**** it. If they're going full boar with this ship, I'm in. Give that poor girl some happiness...
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Diggin' the growing progress between them......

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i'm starting to support these two
                  I'm the opposite, I guess. Maybe knowing it's all a set up, and (I assume) eventually they're going to hook up, it doesn't feel very natural.
                  sigpic

Comment

Really, it's only Varro and the possibility of this ship that is enticing me to watch.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

The evil elf (Simian) is really cool. He's such a bad boy! Hope Varro can keep him in line. Young has his hands full with Rush and now comes his evil twin! As to Varro and Tj last night, well, we'll see. A little frosty which is good.
                      Love this show.

Comment

*Spoilers for Trial and Error
                        Spoiler:
                        Tonight is suppose to be about TJ and Young. Remember, exciting as an oil change. However, some other interesting things are supposed to happen. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Promitikins View Post
                          And did he come off a bit TOO open? The wife story? Why are you suddenly spilling your guts? I know you feel a connection but...or maybe it's just me. I wouldn't share that much right off the bat.

I guess I'm trying to say that...it's going...TOO fast?

A bit slower--but not painstakingly slow--would've been nicer.

Or...SUBTLE!!!! THAT'S THE WORD! A bit more subtle. =D
                          In lieu of being able to keep Varro for myself (one can dream, right? ;-) ) I support this ship, but I completely agree. Where did that wife story come from?? Far too much, far too soon.

But I am looking forward to see where things are going. :-)

Comment

I love the idea of these two and they are the only reason I'm even starting to watch the show. But Varro hasn't been in it for two weeks now...*grumbles*
                            sigpic

Comment

made these for everlovin

Season 2 spoilers...

Spoiler:

[/QUOTE]
                              sigpic

Comment

Really cool to see so many people liking these two.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X