RDA, Still HOTTTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is attempting to be hopeful as well*

Stupid picture not showing up and making me look bad.
    Last edited by Ashizuri; 24 August 2010, 09:20 AM.
    Originally posted by Callista
    Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
    Originally posted by HPMom
    She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
      Boo.
      Boo, hiss, and Bah Humbug!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I'm hoping they change their minds *is hopeful*
        That's a much better idea than mine. I shall be hopeful about both.

*is attempting to be hopeful as well*

Hey, no attempts! It's do or die!
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
          Maybe at least somebody will mention him. *is hopeful*
          They´ve been mentioning Jack pretty often after SG-1, thinking "Enemy at the Gate" and "Justice" here.
          sigpic

Comment

Mallozzi's Blog

I didn’t recall seeing O’Neill in any of the upcoming scripts and asked SGU’s Costume Designer, Val Halverson, what was up. Was Richard Dean Anderson make a secret guest appearance on the show, an appearance so secret that even I didn’t know about it? As it turned out, sadly, no. O’Neill’s uniform was brought out of stasis for the set tours Rick was doing the other week. False alarm.
            And they keep teasing us.
            Originally posted by Callista
            Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
            Originally posted by HPMom
            She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Mallozzi's Blog

And they keep teasing us.
              *cries*

I'm not liking this
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jack's thinking of ways to appear in season 2 of SGU after all...

sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Well, I'm still hoping he'll be there in the season finale. But only as serious!Jack, or not at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Well, I'm still hoping he'll be there in the season finale.
                    Smart girl. *joins Egle*

But only as serious!Jack, or not at all.
                    Duh, of course. But baring one line, add-libbed by RDA nonetheless, that's exactly how Jack was portrayed in SGU so I don't think we have anything to worry about.

As for dumb!Jack, some time ago I wrote a nice rant about fandom's perception of Jack in later seasons and what makes me very happy about SGU, is that because the show itself is fairly serious and doesn't try to be funny at all costs, there's also no pressure on O'Neill to be funny. And when he isn't weighted down by all the one-liners and the attitude "well, we've got to make people laugh and no one is as good at it as RDA", Jack O'Neill is an awesome, awesome, ass-kicking character.
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Well, I'm still hoping he'll be there in the season finale. But only as serious!Jack, or not at all.
                      Smart girl. *joins Egle*

Duh, of course. But baring one line, add-libbed by RDA nonetheless, that's exactly how Jack was portrayed in SGU so I don't think we have anything to worry about.

As for dumb!Jack, some time ago I wrote a nice rant about fandom's perception of Jack in later seasons and what makes me very happy about SGU, is that because the show itself is fairly serious and doesn't try to be funny at all costs, there's also no pressure on O'Neill to be funny. And when he isn't weighted down by all the one-liners and the attitude "well, we've got to make people laugh and no one is as good at it as RDA", Jack O'Neill is an awesome, awesome, ass-kicking character.
                      I too hope he will be back for the season finale *stays positive*

Oh and I loved that funny line but I really enjoy his seriousness
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

[IMG]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/PetraGW/SG-1/Covenant020.jpMG]
                        he's soooo thinking of TJ
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          he's soooo thinking of TJ
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been liking Jack in SGU since the pilot. Even most of "Subversion" was great. But. After he got "stoned"... I hadn't rolled my eyes that much since I did the 90210 marathon (please, don't ask ). RDA has great sense of humor and all, but it did not fit with the situation they were dealing with.

And Jack was back to business in "Incursion" 1. Let's hope that'll continue. I really hope to see him in S2. He's a neat general.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X