No announcement yet.

RDA, Still HOTTTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of RDA at MTM in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...st-2010/page31

and page 32 is good too
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Petra, I'm so glad you joined this thread. I really enjoy reading your posts
      Thank you!

Needless to say, I'm happy to join any RDA-related thread

Pics of RDA at MTM in this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...st-2010/page31

and page 32 is good too
      Oh yes, he looks awfully good!

I hope someone asks him about his appearance in season 2 of SGU. I'd love to see him again but so far I haven't heard anything about that.

*goes to stare at the pretty pictures some more*
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
        Thank you!

Needless to say, I'm happy to join any RDA-related thread

Oh yes, he looks awfully good!

I hope someone asks him about his appearance in season 2 of SGU. I'd love to see him again but so far I haven't heard anything about that.

*goes to stare at the pretty pictures some more*
        I have been wondering about if he is going back to SGU at all, I mean, he was filming a USA series. I hope we hear something about it soon
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I asked him about appearing in season 2 and he didn't seem to know anything about it. I'm not to sure we'll be seeing him again any time soon.
          Originally posted by Callista
          Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
          Originally posted by HPMom
          She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashizuri View Post
            I asked him about appearing in season 2 and he didn't seem to know anything about it. I'm not to sure we'll be seeing him again any time soon.
            Maybe he will be in some episodes after the hiatus, at least that's what I hope
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe he will be in some episodes after the hiatus, at least that's what I hope
              I love your attitude

*joins yessika in hoping for RDA's appearance, no matter how unlikely*

But does it mean that SGU is now on hiatus? When will it end? How far in advance are things like guest appearances scheduled? I have no idea how does it all work (some fan I am, huh?)

Finally, hints that RDA likes, or at least has a good opinion about SGU make me very happy
              sigpic
              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

*joins as well*

Finally, hints that RDA likes, or at least has a good opinion about SGU make me very happy
                Yeah, but it's all down to interpretation of the word he used. He said it was "heady" which I took to mean intense and stimulating, but another person there thinks it was used in a negative manner, so, I dunno. Maybe I only heard what I wanted to hear.

Comment

Yeah, but it's all down to interpretation of the word he used. He said it was "heady" which I took to mean intense and stimulating, but another person there thinks it was used in a negative manner, so, I dunno. Maybe I only heard what I wanted to hear.
                  I still think it's a matter of projecting fans' own opinions of SGU on their favourite actors. If someone doesn't like it then they'd be saying RDA doesn't like it either. But IMO was that really the case he'd be more outspoken about his dislike and wouldn't praise BW's creativity quite so much

Not that I'm unbiased myself, since I adore SGU and would love RDA to like it too.

Also, I realise that as I'm not a native speaker my opinion/experience means little to nothing, but I've never heard "heady" used in a negative meaning.
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

But IMO was that really the case he'd be more outspoken about his dislike and wouldn't praise BW's creativity quite so much
                    That's what I was thinking, considering that he was pretty straightforward about ripping apart SG1 scripts in the beginning and how that created a fairly negative atmosphere between him and BW and his bad acting on Atlantis and a few other things. But like I said, I could totally be projecting my opinions on RDA.

Also, I realise that as I'm not a native speaker my opinion/experience means little to nothing, but I've never heard "heady" used in a negative meaning.
                    I haven't heard it used that way either, but there's a first time for everything.

Comment

I love your attitude

But does it mean that SGU is now on hiatus? When will it end? How far in advance are things like guest appearances scheduled? I have no idea how does it all work (some fan I am, huh?)

I like to keep a positive attitude, sometimes I'm disappointed but sometimes I'm pleasently surprised

SGU is between seasons now, I usually think of the hiatus as the big break in the middle of the season. I don't really know how far back the guest appearances are planned but I'm sure it takes some time

I would like to believe RDA likes SGU, I don't think he would continue working on it if he didn't, but I don't know if he does

EDIT: I looked up "heady," it seems it can have both positive and negative meaning *shrugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, there is a poll on this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...RGATE-UNIVERSE

Go vote!
                        sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

El Floruso writes: “1)Can we imagine a cameo of other members of the Atlantis’ cast in the second season of SGU, like zelenka ?
                            2) Are we seeing Richard Dean Anderson in the second season of SGU ?”

Answers: 1) Probably not. 2) No plans for General O’Neill to put in an appearance.
                            Boo.

Comment

Boo.
                              I'm disappointed. Boo indeed.

Maybe at least somebody will mention him. *is hopeful*
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I'm disappointed. Boo indeed.

Maybe at least somebody will mention him. *is hopeful*
                                I'm hoping they change their minds *is hopeful*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X