TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young ship/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    Oh yeh! I didn't think it would either but was very happy when she seemed interested in my items as I wasn't actually expecting that. I had brought the gate with the intention of getting it autographed but didn't have enough money. And when she saw the stuff at the photo op and was intregued by them I was taken by surprise. However that gave me some relief knowing I'd have something to talk to her about. (Can be very nerve wracking when one is in the presence of someone whom you almost feel unworthy to be in the presence of.) It then loosened me up a bit to be able to talk about other things as well.

The Duct Taped Stargate
    The Duct Taped SG1 Bag

Sadly I only had just enough money the day I met her for a photo op with her and one autograph so I got an autographed photo instead of getting the gate autographed. Hopefully I will get to see her again and get the Gate autographed as well.
    Brilliant! I'm sure after seeing your bag and Stargate she'll remember you. They must certainly make you stand out from other fans.

Yeh S2 starting up in the fall can't come soon enough for me either. Sooo much stuff left unresolved at the end of S1 especially where TJ and the baby are concerned.
    I know. I'm excited for the start of S2 but also somewhat nervous for it too after the way S1 ended leaving TJ in the state she was in.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Brilliant! I'm sure after seeing your bag and Stargate she'll remember you. They must certainly make you stand out from other fans.

I know. I'm excited for the start of S2 but also somewhat nervous for it too after the way S1 ended leaving TJ in the state she was in.
      Actually I think there won't be much chance of Alaina forgetting who I am after she had met me. See we had been chatting every now and again on twitter and when I told her that we had been chatting online, she asked my twitter name and once I told her she recognized me right away. She was like "You're the one with the coffee cup as your picture!". And I guess the bag and stargate will reinforce that. But yeh, once I told her who I was on twitter I knew she wouldn't forget. In fact last week she tweeted me that she had just been in Starbucks and was thinking of me. How cool is that???!

With the way things were left at the end of S1 I'm kinda scared of how things will turn out in the first few episodes of S2. Oh S2, why can't you hurry up and get here already!
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Actually I think there won't be much chance of Alaina forgetting who I am after she had met me. See we had been chatting every now and again on twitter and when I told her that we had been chatting online, she asked my twitter name and once I told her she recognized me right away. She was like "You're the one with the coffee cup as your picture!". And I guess the bag and stargate will reinforce that. But yeh, once I told her who I was on twitter I knew she wouldn't forget. In fact last week she tweeted me that she had just been in Starbucks and was thinking of me. How cool is that???!
        LOL Remembered because of a coffee cup! That's gotta be a first too! And its very cool!

With the way things were left at the end of S1 I'm kinda scared of how things will turn out in the first few episodes of S2. Oh S2, why can't you hurry up and get here already!
        Best thing to do is just keep the head down, stay distracted, do other things and don't count the days. September will be here soon enough. I'm amazed at just how quick this years going in! At this rate its gonna be Christmas soon! LOL

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

There's now a sequel to the fic - 'For All the Wrong Reasons' - I posted pages ago! It's called 'To Other Places' and it can be found here. Features adult content, so be aware. Although I liked the first one more, it's a good read.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            There's now a sequel to the fic - 'For All the Wrong Reasons' - I posted pages ago! It's called 'To Other Places' and it can be found here. Features adult content, so be aware. Although I liked the first one more, it's a good read.
            Thanks for the link, Egle! I enjoyed For All the Wrong Reasons so looking forward to checking this out too.

Comment

Thanks for the link, Egle! I enjoyed For All the Wrong Reasons so looking forward to checking this out too.
              Just got around to reading and finishing the sequel to To Other Places. Really enjoyed it and hoping for another sequel.

Comment

Really enjoyed it and hoping for another sequel.
                Same here.

But one thing in that fic made me wonder...
                Spoiler:
                Can TJ still get pregnant after getting shot to the abdomen? I guess it's a strong possibility, but there's no way to know without proper equipment anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Same here.

But one thing in that fic made me wonder...
                  Spoiler:
                  Can TJ still get pregnant after getting shot to the abdomen? I guess it's a strong possibility, but there's no way to know without proper equipment anyway...
                  In answer to the question in your spoiler tag...I do hope so.

Comment

I really have mixed feelings about the baby
                    speculation
                    Spoiler:
                    -in the promos I get the feeling that the baby doesn't survive (esp the shot of Young decking what looks like one of the Lucian Alliance guys in rage)
                    -but then I get the feeling from Alaina Huffman interviews that it all works out ok

THEY'RE SCREWING WITH MY MIND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
                      I really have mixed feelings about the baby
                      speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      -in the promos I get the feeling that the baby doesn't survive (esp the shot of Young decking what looks like one of the Lucian Alliance guys in rage)
                      -but then I get the feeling from Alaina Huffman interviews that it all works out ok

THEY'RE SCREWING WITH MY MIND!!!
                      Actually,
                      Spoiler:
                      from AH's interview I get the feeling that the baby will not survive. She's said the baby storyline will be taken care of, and that the beginning of season 2 is very emotional for TJ.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL Remembered because of a coffee cup! That's gotta be a first too! And its very cool!
                        Yeh I wasn't expecting that either! All I said was what my user name was on twitter and she immediately was able to put my user name with my pic!
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Yeh I wasn't expecting that either! All I said was what my user name was on twitter and she immediately was able to put my user name with my pic!
                          Well there you go. Its true about that old adage..."once seen as a coffee cup, never forgotten"...or something along those lines.

Comment

Well there you go. Its true about that old adage..."once seen as a coffee cup, never forgotten"...or something along those lines.
                            She wound up being completely down to earth. I am usually the VERY shy one. The one who has problems getting up the nerve to even get into any of the autograph and photo lines. Back in the spring I went to a comic con in Toronto to meet Jewel Staite and Kate Hewlett and I must have walked up to the line for Jewel like three times before I got up the nerve to actually stay in the line and get her autograph. Same with Kate.

When I walked in the room to get my photo with Alaina it was the same thing. It took me several minutes to get up the nerve to walk in the room and when I got in the room I was shaking like a leaf. I was the only one in the room at the time to get a photo with her. (I think most had already gone in and got theirs.) But then as we were waiting for the photographer to get ready, I mentioned that we had chatted online. And she seemed to take it from there. Again when I went to get her autograph later in the afternoon, I was quite nervous. And when she saw me walk in the room she said "there she is!" (I had told her at the photo op I would see her later at her autograph session). I was surprised by that but it actually helped in breaking the ice again. As she wanted to show her helper my duct taped items. And before I knew it, we had chatted for at least five or more minutes. I honestly can't remember how long. All I know is that it was longer than I would have gotten at any other cons. It seemed that they (con vollunteers) would have only said something had there been others waiting to get her autograph. So I thought that was nice.

And her panel was also awesome. They had it where like the first few rows were reserved seating (for those that I think paid extra to have good seats at specific panels), and the rest you could sit where ever you wanted on a first come first serve basis. So I parked myself about four or five rows back right on an isle seat so I could better position myself to get good pics! Surprisingly her panel was only about a little over a third full I think. To which I must have shot easily over one hundred pics of her from where I was sitting!

Comment

She wound up being completely down to earth. I am usually the VERY shy one. The one who has problems getting up the nerve to even get into any of the autograph and photo lines. Back in the spring I went to a comic con in Toronto to meet Jewel Staite and Kate Hewlett and I must have walked up to the line for Jewel like three times before I got up the nerve to actually stay in the line and get her autograph. Same with Kate.

When I walked in the room to get my photo with Alaina it was the same thing. It took me several minutes to get up the nerve to walk in the room and when I got in the room I was shaking like a leaf. I was the only one in the room at the time to get a photo with her. (I think most had already gone in and got theirs.) But then as we were waiting for the photographer to get ready, I mentioned that we had chatted online. And she seemed to take it from there. Again when I went to get her autograph later in the afternoon, I was quite nervous. And when she saw me walk in the room she said "there she is!" (I had told her at the photo op I would see her later at her autograph session). I was surprised by that but it actually helped in breaking the ice again. As she wanted to show her helper my duct taped items. And before I knew it, we had chatted for at least five or more minutes. I honestly can't remember how long. All I know is that it was longer than I would have gotten at any other cons. It seemed that they (con vollunteers) would have only said something had there been others waiting to get her autograph. So I thought that was nice.

And her panel was also awesome. They had it where like the first few rows were reserved seating (for those that I think paid extra to have good seats at specific panels), and the rest you could sit where ever you wanted on a first come first serve basis. So I parked myself about four or five rows back right on an isle seat so I could better position myself to get good pics! Surprisingly her panel was only about a little over a third full I think. To which I must have shot easily over one hundred pics of her from where I was sitting!
                              She's just a beautiful human being basically. I've never met her but I get the impression from interviews, and from especially her Twitter account and her YouTube vids she's an incredibly down-to-earth person.

Comment

She's just a beautiful human being basically. I've never met her but I get the impression from interviews, and from especially her Twitter account and her YouTube vids she's an incredibly down-to-earth person.
                                You can definately say that again! That is basically why I wanted to meet her. She took the time to reply to some of my tweets on twitter and seemed genuinly appreciative of what I would tweet her. And also seemed to show interest in things in my life too. Where as others on twitter if I was lucky may reply back to me once and a while to what I tweeted but that was about as far as it went.

After meeting her in July, it makes me wish I was going to Creation's Con in Chicago in August and was able to bid on and win one of those intimate gatherings of 10 people with her and I think there is 2 of the other SGU cast (Brian and Elyse).

Now I can only speak for how she had been with me on twitter and having met her in Toronto. However I'm sure from what I have heard, she is just as awesome with every one of her fans that she meets. I can honestly say that I don't think that she takes any of her fans for granted. If you have an opportunity to go meet her then I would do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X