http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBcnUKKhiQ8

Comment

more backstory, woohoo!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        more backstory, woohoo!
        My sentiments entirely! "Woohoo!" indeed!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

more backstory, woohoo!
          I agree!

After meeting Alaina on Sunday, I just can't wait till season 2 starts up. And I am really looking forward to seeing more of her backstory too. As we never really got much of it in Season 1.
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
            I agree!

After meeting Alaina on Sunday, I just can't wait till season 2 starts up. And I am really looking forward to seeing more of her backstory too. As we never really got much of it in Season 1.
            I think the writers are being deliberately vague with those two because something big is maybe going to be revealed in season 2?
            maybe that's wishful thinking
            sigpic

Comment

More backstory - yay!!
              In the back half of S2? - meh.

Season 2 really sounds, looks and seems amazing. Sept 28th can't come soon enough.
              sigpic

Comment

Roll on Season 2!! More Alaina and SGU and TJ/Young are all good things in my book!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  Roll on Season 2!! More Alaina and SGU and TJ/Young are all good things in my book!!
                  Amen to that!
                  My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                  "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Just come across this article regarding the SGU panel at this years San Diego Comic Con and came across these comments from Alaina:

Ep 6 called Trial & Error @AlainaHuffman has strong scene with Louis that she lvoes. #SDCC #SGU "I'm excited to see it"
                    I'm excited to see that too!

@AlainaHuffman: 1st half of S2 is really great for TJ. #SDCC #SGU In S1, she loves the Eli-Chloe scene when TJ tld Eli Chloe was dead
                    Part in Bold there...that's music to my ears!

You'll find them in this article. Just scroll down the page: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...2-trailer.html

Comment

excitement +1!
                      If anyone needs some great scenes after the last scenes of S1, it's those two
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Anybody heard about new Romance for TJ? According to this article:

Is Stargate's Destiny Turning Into The Love Boat?
                        Romance will be a part of a shaky new Lucian Alliance, er, alliance

* 0diggsdigg
                        * 3Like

Love is in the air for Season 2 of "Stargate: Universe" as both Eli and T.J. will explore new relationships.

During the recent SGU panel at San Diego Comic-Con, producers and actors from the popular Syfy show said that now that the Lucian Alliance is on board, new strategic partnerships will have to be struck -- some which might be a little less professional. That could include some geek loving for David Blue's Eli character, as well as a new romance for Alaina Huffman's T.J.
                        [...]
                        Watch out for a big(er) spoilers (related to Rush) in the article after the words:"Finally, a few last nuggets "

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/764...love-boat.html

Spoiler:
                        So is the fling story and consequences between TJ and Young over with?
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                          Spoiler:

Anybody heard about new Romance for TJ? According to this article:

Is Stargate's Destiny Turning Into The Love Boat?
                          Romance will be a part of a shaky new Lucian Alliance, er, alliance

* 0diggsdigg
                          * 3Like

Love is in the air for Season 2 of "Stargate: Universe" as both Eli and T.J. will explore new relationships.

During the recent SGU panel at San Diego Comic-Con, producers and actors from the popular Syfy show said that now that the Lucian Alliance is on board, new strategic partnerships will have to be struck -- some which might be a little less professional. That could include some geek loving for David Blue's Eli character, as well as a new romance for Alaina Huffman's T.J.
                          [...]
                          Watch out for a big(er) spoilers (related to Rush) in the article after the words:"Finally, a few last nuggets "

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/764...love-boat.html

Spoiler:
                          So is the fling story and consequences between TJ and Young over with?
                          If this "thing" is going ahead then I have just three words - IT. WON'T. LAST.

And as for what you said in your spoiler tag Commander Zelix...I doubt it will ever be over even if it appears that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            If this "thing" is going ahead then I have just three words - IT. WON'T. LAST.
                            you mean it will last just long enough for the guy to be thrown out of an airlock. oh wait i meant to say stripped naked and thrown out of an airlock after all it wouldnt do to waste perfectly good clothing
                            Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

Originally posted by rien View Post
                              you mean it will last just long enough for the guy to be thrown out of an airlock. oh wait i meant to say stripped naked and thrown out of an airlock after all it wouldnt do to waste perfectly good clothing
                              That's funny because its full of truth.

Comment

excitement +1!
                                If anyone needs some great scenes after the last scenes of S1, it's those two
                                Agreed!

I really got to liking the show so much more once the second half of the season got going. It was James Bamford (BamBam) who got me to really give SGU a chance. Not that I wouldn't have anyway, but he solidified my liking of the show by reinforcing that it gets better and better as the episodes go by. And I really began to love the stuff with TJ and Young especially after she told him that she was pregnant with his child.

At some point during the second half of the season I started to follow Alaina on twitter and one day she actually replied back to something I had tweeted her. I almost had a heart attack and could hardly believe that she had actually tweeted to me. Since then, we've tweeted back and forth on occassion. Not all the time or anything but every now and again. Then I decided that I really wanted to meet her. I thought it would be good to meet her just because we had chatted on twitter and thought it would be nice to actually meet who I'm talking to.

And when I found out (via her tweeting) that she would be in Toronto for a con there, I could hardly believe it. As it is barely an hour from me. It was the best experience that I have ever had meeting someone from any of the SG series out of people that I actually wanted to meet. That and the fact that I don't think that I would ever go to any other con where I would have gotten to spend almost 10 minutes in all with her between photo op and autograph session. And she had to have been one of the nicest people that I have ever met. Others that are up there in my books are JR Bourn, Corin Nemec and Collin Cunningham.

Comment

Working...
                                X