Lt. Vanessa James/Julia Benson Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i'd like to see her get with a hunk... are there any left?
    I wouldn't exactly say Brody or Volker are hunks (they are kinda cute, though), but how about one of them?

Comment

i'd like to see her get with a hunk... are there any left?
      Well let me look up the crew chart...

1 Crazy hardcore older man(Young) Taken
      Spoiler:
      1 Treacherous brainwashed mole who may or may not be on your side(Telford) Available

1 Crazy hardcore killing machine with a poets heart(Greer) Taken
      1 Brave heroic hunk(Scott) Taken
      1 Hard working good hearted nerd(Brody) Available
      1 Hard working but complaining yet gets the job done nerd(Volker) Availabe
      2 Hard working funny good hearted nerds(Riley and Eli) Available
      1 Good hearted cook(Becker) Available
      20-40 Random Redshirts(No one cares about their names) Permanently Available

Yeah looks like James best shot is with Riley or Eli.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
        Well let me look up the crew chart...

1 Crazy hardcore older man(Young) Taken
        Spoiler:
        1 Treacherous brainwashed mole who may or may not be on your side(Telford) Available

1 Crazy hardcore killing machine with a poets heart(Greer) Taken
        1 Brave heroic hunk(Scott) Taken
        1 Hard working good hearted nerd(Brody) Available
        1 Hard working but complaining yet gets the job done nerd(Volker) Availabe
        2 Hard working funny good hearted nerds(Riley and Eli) Available
        1 Good hearted cook(Becker) Available
        20-40 Random Redshirts(No one cares about their names) Permanently Available

Yeah looks like James best shot is with Riley or Eli.
        bring a new guy on that's HOT statis!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

bring a new guy on that's HOT statis!
          Well...

Spoiler:
          The LA have boarded but what are the odds that there is a hunky noble soldier with a heart of gold amongst those pirates?
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
            The LA have boarded but what are the odds that there is a hunky noble soldier with a heart of gold amongst those pirates?
            not good.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

As I've said before, James owes Eli for her deception of him in Darkness. Sooner or later, she's gotta pay up...
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                As I've said before, James owes Eli for her deception of him in Darkness. Sooner or later, she's gotta pay up...
                And I've said before her not killing him for his kino activities was that payment.

She seductivley seduced him once but he has 2 videos of her in her sleep wear and undies. I think that should be sufficient payment for him.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

And I've said before her not killing him for his kino activities was that payment.

She seductivley seduced him once but he has 2 videos of her in her sleep wear and undies. I think that should be sufficient payment for him.
                  Hardly. First of all, Riley was driving the first time. Second time, we have no idea if anyone was driving or if the Kino was in automatic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hardly. First of all, Riley was driving the first time. Second time, we have no idea if anyone was driving or if the Kino was in automatic.
                    So Eli says anyway...

And the Kinos weren't doing anything until Eli started using them, who do you think told it to wait in the showers?
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

So Eli says anyway...

And the Kinos weren't doing anything until Eli started using them, who do you think told it to wait in the showers?
                      Eli isn't capable of lying. Look at the trouble he had talking with Rush in Divided while trying to keep him from putting the shields up. And he's stated before that he's manually put Kinos into seach modes before, and I'm assuming that this was one of those cases.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eli isn't capable of lying. Look at the trouble he had talking with Rush in Divided while trying to keep him from putting the shields up. And he's stated before that he's manually put Kinos into seach modes before, and I'm assuming that this was one of those cases.
                        Okay the first time Riley may have been in the drivers seat but Eli gave him the keys and stayed in the passenger seat.

And if the kino was in search mode why wasn't it searching? It was just sitting stationary in perfect view of the showers. And we know Riley has a difficult time using the kinos so that leaves Eli as the only suspect left.
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

I would be lost in space with Lt. Vanessa James anytime... But then again I would step through the stargate no matter what if given the chance
                          Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NavyGater View Post
                            I would be lost in space with Lt. Vanessa James anytime... But then again I would step through the stargate no matter what if given the chance
                            Well I definitely agree to your first point but on your second I would make sure I was stepping to some place habitable with no Iris on the other end.
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by NavyGater View Post
                              Well, yes. You're right on both these counts.

Okay the first time Riley may have been in the drivers seat but Eli gave him the keys and stayed in the passenger seat.
                              This is true. Vanessa James is much woman and I can see how Eli would initially need a wingman, but he had no idea what Riley was going to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is true. Vanessa James is much woman and I can see how Eli would initially need a wingman, but he had no idea what Riley was going to do.
                                I see it as an "I can't believe you did that!" looks around, coast is clear. "That was awesome man! Lets try to get higher resolution."
                                sigpic
                                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                                X