No announcement yet.

Eli/Chloe/Scott Relationship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we got a new episode, which included some interaction between Eli and Chloe, which I missed most off unfortunatly.

@SupremeLegate
    Apogee Institute
    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

No comments?

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Comment

I love the Eli/Chloe/Scott dynamic....it is very well written for the most part.....I do however hope we get more of the three of them working out their issues...and not just Chloe off with Scott all the time. *sigh*
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          I love the Eli/Chloe/Scott dynamic....it is very well written for the most part.....I do however hope we get more of the three of them working out their issues...and not just Chloe off with Scott all the time. *sigh*
          Applause applause

They could really become a force to be reckoned with if the writers do this

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Applause applause

They could really become a force to be reckoned with if the writers do this
            Yeah and I was just reading the first post on this thread and I think they wanted us to choose which couple we liked...

Chloe and Eli ??
            or Scott and Chloe??

I'm thinking....ok what about
            Scott and Eli?? or......heck why choose at all?? I like all three of them

Comment

Yeah and I was just reading the first post on this thread and I think they wanted us to choose which couple we liked...

Chloe and Eli ??
              or Scott and Chloe??

I'm thinking....ok what about
              Scott and Eli?? or......heck why choose at all?? I like all three of them
              I do too

But I think I will go with Scott and Chloe if I had to chose

Comment

I do too

But I think I will go with Scott and Chloe if I had to chose
                not me....I like Eli/Chloe

Comment

not me....I like Eli/Chloe
                  I thought you weren't chosing

Comment

I thought you weren't chosing
                    well if I HAD to choose....like they are twisting my arm at gun point or something and ......so that would be who I would choose.....

now that poor person who started this thread is going to be like WTF did you people do to my thread?? *snort*

Comment

I like the dynamic of Eli/Chloe/Scott, but as far as couple I have to go with Eli/Chloe. To me they just seem to fit togther, course to be fair we have not seen Chloe and Scott just talk.

And for those who want to see Eli and Chloe together, check out this vid. I think it is the trailer for season 1.5, but there is still an interesting shot near the end, just after you see Greer running through a field.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/series/3/index.html

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

I think they should form a 3-way relationship. After all, Chloe seems to like them both. And they seemed to get along with each other pretty well in Air too. Now just imagine them in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                          I like the dynamic of Eli/Chloe/Scott, but as far as couple I have to go with Eli/Chloe. To me they just seem to fit togther, course to be fair we have not seen Chloe and Scott just talk.

And for those who want to see Eli and Chloe together, check out this vid. I think it is the trailer for season 1.5, but there is still an interesting shot near the end, just after you see Greer running through a field.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/series/3/index.html
                          oh thanks I will check that out

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
                            I think they should form a 3-way relationship. After all, Chloe seems to like them both. And they seemed to get along with each other pretty well in Air too. Now just imagine them in bed.
                            As long as they add Eli making Godzilla noises over the main sound effects that might add an element of hilarity to it .

Comment

As long as they add Eli making Godzilla noises over the main sound effects that might add an element of hilarity to it .
                              Now be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Byakuya Truelight View Post
                                I actualy like that idea, not sure how the masses would handle that kind of relationship that has more than just two people in it.

@SupremeLegate
                                Apogee Institute
                                Council

Comment

Working...
                                X