Eli/Chloe/Scott Relationship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
    I actualy like that idea, not sure how the masses would handle that kind of relationship that has more than just two people in it.
    yeah me too and I think it could be really well done if they didn't get over the top or crude with it.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Now be nice
      I am
      I actualy like that idea, not sure how the masses would handle that kind of relationship that has more than just two people in it.
      Hey, I mean it depends on what you mean by relationship. It could work really well if they go where I want them to go in the direction that they want to go into the direction of. I think there realtionship, the three of them, could be really epic, one of the most epic we have seen from SG to date. Like Hermione, Ron, and Harry, and Luke Leia and Han....I think its goign to be fine

Comment

I have no confidence in TPTB to actually decently develop this relationship between the three of them and isn't that the main problem? Sure, there's potential, but you have to know how and when to use it.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Spoiler:
          What does it do to this dynamic when you add Nicholas Rush to the equation? It sure looked to me like "Space" is going to have a serious traumatic impact on Chloe and Nicholas - and it may not be something she can share with Matt or Eli.

Comment

I wonder how this dynamic will be affeced by tonights episode.

@SupremeLegate
            Apogee Institute
            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

One thing that I have noticed recently is how the Chloe/Scott & Chloe/Eli relationships are presented too us.

When we see Chloe & Scott together it is almost always seems to be just physical. While with Chloe & Eli it seems to be more personal.

I just find that interesting. I even find myself wanting to see Chloe and Scott interacting on a more personal level, though I am not sure if that would make me more or less annoyed when I say them together.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Comment

I wonder how this dynamic will be affeced by tonights episode.
                I was wondering the same thing actually. Eli's reaction to Chloe siding with Rush was the same as mine. I was surprised and disappointed to see her side with him. I wonder if there's going to be trust issues between Eli and Chloe now. The same thing with Scott. Scott seemed really disappointed with her when his team met up with TJ and Chloe. Considering he's the one who's being intimate with her, and he's definitely much more military than Eli would be, I'd really have trouble trusting her at all right now.

One thing that I have noticed recently is how the Chloe/Scott & Chloe/Eli relationships are presented too us.

When we see Chloe & Scott together it is almost always seems to be just physical. While with Chloe & Eli it seems to be more personal.

I just find that interesting. I even find myself wanting to see Chloe and Scott interacting on a more personal level, though I am not sure if that would make me more or less annoyed when I say them together.
                Good observation. After her nightmare, Scott just couldn't provide the kind of emotional support Chloe wanted or needed. As much as I think highly of Scott's character, he just doesn't have the right mindset to be supportive of something like the nightmares at that time. I wonder if perhaps on some level, that made Chloe more willing to see Rush's point of view with the mutiny? This is speculation of course but something that just crossed my mind.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh boy, Divided delivered, and it proved to be very interesting for this trio, and their relationship(s). Really looking forward to the next episodes now. I just hope my expectations are not too high.

Comment

Yeah you are not kidding that was an awesome ep....and they did really handle the C/S/E relationship very well.... I loved how ....

Spoiler:
                    Scott noticed Chloe and Rush talking and then when Eli asked about Chloe.... I think it was Eli.....Young said....she's with them.... I just saw both Scott and Eli's heart sink. *sigh* I mean I really don't think she would have ended up over there in proximity with them.....if it hadn't been that she needed to go tell Rush about the docking clamps....so maybe she wouldn't have been "in proximity" of the mutineers....but then after it happened she did make it clear she was with them....so that bit was interesting. So I just wonder if she didn't have to run to where Rush was....would she have?? ONce she realized they were in the throws of the mutiny?? Hmmmmmm

Comment

I wasn't expecting BOTH relationships to take a serious hit.

This is an interesting twist. Both Eli and Scott will have difficulty trusting Chloe after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                        I wasn't expecting BOTH relationships to take a serious hit.

This is an interesting twist. Both Eli and Scott will have difficulty trusting Chloe after this.
                        yeah but too it will also set up even more tension between all three of them....because I think it is going to cause more of a rift with Scott/Chloe than it will with Eli/Chloe so I can see this pushing Eli/Chloe together more. IMO. Cuz I think Eli is on the fence about the whole thing....he can see both sides.

Comment

yeah but too it will also set up even more tension between all three of them....because I think it is going to cause more of a rift with Scott/Chloe than it will with Eli/Chloe so I can see this pushing Eli/Chloe together more. IMO. Cuz I think Eli is on the fence about the whole thing....he can see both sides.
                          Yeah, it seemed to me that he was more surprised that she sided with Rush than that she sided agianst the military.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with each other in "Faith" I guess we know who she is looking back at when she is swimming.

It should also make things interesting in the up coming episode "lost" since from what I can tell Eli, Chloe, and Scott will be spending most of the episode together.

@SupremeLegate
                          Apogee Institute
                          Council

Comment

Yeah, it seemed to me that he was more surprised that she sided with Rush than that she sided agianst the military.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with each other in "Faith" I guess we know who she is looking back at when she is swimming.

It should also make things interesting in the up coming episode "lost" since from what I can tell Eli, Chloe, and Scott will be spending most of the episode together.
                            yeah I can't wait. I also saw that promo trailer where it looks like....
                            Spoiler:
                            Eli is kissing her! I can't wait for that so see what that is all about and what Scott will do when he finds out

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Eli is kissing her! I can't wait for that so see what that is all about and what Scott will do when he finds out
                              Spoiler:
                              I bet it happens near the end of the season though. Scott's reaction, if he finds out I could see Chloe not telling him, should be interesting since I think he has no idea of Eli's feelings for Chloe. I am more interested in Chloe's reaction, since she looks completly surpised in the clip.

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

Yeah you are not kidding that was an awesome ep....and they did really handle the C/S/E relationship very well.... I loved how ....

Spoiler:
                                Scott noticed Chloe and Rush talking and then when Eli asked about Chloe.... I think it was Eli.....Young said....she's with them.... I just saw both Scott and Eli's heart sink. *sigh* I mean I really don't think she would have ended up over there in proximity with them.....if it hadn't been that she needed to go tell Rush about the docking clamps....so maybe she wouldn't have been "in proximity" of the mutineers....but then after it happened she did make it clear she was with them....so that bit was interesting. So I just wonder if she didn't have to run to where Rush was....would she have?? ONce she realized they were in the throws of the mutiny?? Hmmmmmm
                                Is it bad that those ramblings made perfect sense to me?

Spoiler:
                                Dream sequence... Imagination... Other timeline... Alternate Universe... Oh boy I bet they'll go that way again.

Comment

Working...
                                X