MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    I went through and collected them when I was at the airport today (and I think I got them all, but I'll check again tomorrow). Added a couple that weren't originally facts but probably should have been, and reworded a couple that sounded a little weird. We currently stand at twenty Greer facts.
    Wow, thank you for that. This is horribly selfish of me, but would you mind re-posting all 20 which are currently on the list?

And seconded, please post the link if you do find a fanmail address!

Comment

Originally posted by natyanayaki View Post
      Wow, thank you for that. This is horribly selfish of me, but would you mind re-posting all 20 which are currently on the list?
      Yeah. If you can wait till tomorrow (probably late evening for me), I was going to do it then. Like I said, I want to make sure I didn't miss any facts. But also, I have some stuff to do for class tomorrow and I should probably unpack tonight too. After that, bed calls, I think.

Comment

Yeah. If you can wait till tomorrow (probably late evening for me), I was going to do it then. Like I said, I want to make sure I didn't miss any facts. But also, I have some stuff to do for class tomorrow and I should probably unpack tonight too. After that, bed calls, I think.
        oh there is no rush....I mean we don't even have his address yet.....so take your time.....
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Oh of course, I didn't even think you'd be able to do it that soon...thanks so much! :-D

Sweet dreams!

Comment

This thread almost made it to page 3...gasp!

Anyways, to bump this thread I have a question, should Greer become a one woman man, or should he spread the love?

Comment

I've been busier than expected with some work for my classes. It looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for that GF list.

But I do have this Greer/Park kinosode if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uMKx...eature=channel

Comment

I've been busier than expected with some work for my classes. It looks like you'll have to wait a little longer for that GF list.

Oooo a goody!! I will watch that tomorrow....thanks for posting oh and no worries on the GF list....get to it when you can!! Night!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Just watched the Kino vid it's nice!! Love the way he walks! Is that
                    Spoiler:
                    the woman he was with in bed in the last ep??
                    I couldn't tell who it was. Whats her name again?? I know i'm a bit slow....just humor me!!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      I know i'm a bit slow....just humor me!!
                      Okay... one day Greer walked into a bar and the bartender asked him.... And yes, that was the esteemed Dr. Park in that Kinosode.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Just watched the Kino vid it's nice!! Love the way he walks! Is that
                        Spoiler:
                        the woman he was with in bed in the last ep??
                        I couldn't tell who it was. Whats her name again?? I know i'm a bit slow....just humor me!!
                        Were you so enamored with the shiny link that you missed everything I said?

(Not that I can really blame you).

Comment

I hope we get a significant amount of Greer time. We need more of him, I feel like he gets the same amount of focus as the secondary characters...

Comment

Were you so enamored with the shiny link that you missed everything I said?

(Not that I can really blame you).
                            Well yeah... *hee* You did mention it was Park.....was she the woman he slept with? I could barely tell who that was.....and I haven't had the chance to rewatch it yet.

Comment

Well yeah... *hee* You did mention it was Park.....was she the woman he slept with? I could barely tell who that was.....and I haven't had the chance to rewatch it yet.
                              One and the same.

Comment

One and the same.
                                Thought so but wasn't sure.... I try and do too much stuff while I'm watching and I miss stuff.... ARGH damned multitasking....

Comment

Working...
                                X