BTW, I'm planning on making my first Eli/Chloe vid soon
    Oh I can't wait to see!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      Oh I can't wait to see!!
      I hope it turns out as good as I want it to be
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I hope it turns out as good as I want it to be
        I am sure it will be great! I want to try my hand at vid making, but I don't have any programs to make vids..
        sigpic

Comment

I am sure it will be great! I want to try my hand at vid making, but I don't have any programs to make vids..
          You should, it's fun!

Sure you do, if you have a PC you have Windows Movie Maker or if you have a Mac you have iMovie
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            You should, it's fun!

Sure you do, if you have a PC you have Windows Movie Maker or if you have a Mac you have iMovie
            When I got my computer I got rid of programs I thought I would never use (and iMovie was one of them ) I might go see if I can re download it.. *off to check*
            sigpic

Comment

When I got my computer I got rid of programs I thought I would never use (and iMovie was one of them ) I might go see if I can re download it.. *off to check*
              I think you can get, I don't really know
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all....just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a....

and hope you are having a fun and safe holiday season
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

started a new game
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ah, Eli and Chloe, how I love you.

As I watch more and more of the series (I'm in Australia, so I'm only just past halfway through Season 1) I get more and more depressed because it really seems like they won't end up together. Chloe and Matt'll end up happy, Eli will accept it, and have a weird relationship with Ginn, and the crush will be forgotten in the series.

Of course, that won't stop the shippers. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

Comment

Originally posted by INVADER-GRIM View Post
                      Ah, Eli and Chloe, how I love you.

As I watch more and more of the series (I'm in Australia, so I'm only just past halfway through Season 1) I get more and more depressed because it really seems like they won't end up together. Chloe and Matt'll end up happy, Eli will accept it, and have a weird relationship with Ginn, and the crush will be forgotten in the series.

Of course, that won't stop the shippers. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!
                      That is actually the one bonus to the series being canceled, after the season 2 finally what ever you want to happen WILL happen. Even if it is just in your head.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Yeah, as much as I love love love the Eli/Ginn relationship with all my mushy manly heart, I do kinda miss Eli/Chloe. Good times.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Yeah, as much as I love love love the Eli/Ginn relationship with all my mushy manly heart, I do kinda miss Eli/Chloe. Good times.
                          I miss Eli/Chloe too.
                          sigpic

Comment

A little information from Joseph Mallozzi blog:

You can find more at this thread here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...9#post12613879

I jokingly pitched out a scenario in which the crew awakens from stasis with the horrible realization that Eli is not there to greet them and that the pods haven’t been fixed. As they mourn their friend, they unseal Chloe’s stasis pod only to discover both Eli and Chloe inside, spooning (Yes, I was kidding and, no, that wouldn’t fly)!
                            Even with as corny as this would have been, I still could not help but smile.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                              A little information from Joseph Mallozzi blog:

You can find more at this thread here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...9#post12613879

Even with as corny as this would have been, I still could not help but smile.
                              Me too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol, that would've been hilariously corny, yet awesome.

Man, now that I've read that pretty great Eli/Ginn fic, I think we need more Eli/Chloe stories out there.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X