No announcement yet.

Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am about month behind because I watch on Hulu.com and I no longer believe they will be together in the end after watching Pathogen and Cloverfield the writers are clearly writing this as just a friendship now IMHO but I will still friendship them
    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 01 December 2010, 11:31 AM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Actually, the way the writers are writing them has me thinking they will get together. It just won't be anytime soon
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm still in denial all the way around... *snort*
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          I'm still in denial all the way around... *snort*
          Denial is good!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
            Ah, my mistake.

Spoiler:

For some reason I was thinking you meant he had not gone to see her the whole season, but now that I look at it he probably did not go to see her after “Cloverdale” which was just 5 episodes, so a couple weeks to a month their time.

Oh wow, boy did you take what I said wrong. Let me clarify a few things for you:
            Spoiler:

A) I watched all of this episode, I even watched all of “Cloverdale” even though it was a much more Chloe/Scott heavy episode and it annoyed me the whole time.

B) Yes I missed part of Chloe’s goodbye to Scott, but not because it was Chloe/Scott stuff but because it got a bit too sappy for my taste.

C) I don’t “come up” with ways to discredit Chloe and Scott’s relationship, but every time I see them together or stuff dealing with them, it just feels fake and forced to me, like they are doing and saying what they think they should say and do.

D) I have no idea if Chloe and Eli share a “True Love,” I don’t even know if they would truly work as a couple. All I do know is that I want them to be together, and that to me it seems like they have more of a connection than Chloe and Scott.
            I agree with everything you said.. 100% we are so on the same page about Chloe/Eli.....as well as the whole forced/fake Chloe/Matt ship.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              I agree with everything you said.. 100% we are so on the same page about Chloe/Eli.....as well as the whole forced/fake Chloe/Matt ship.
              The whole thing feels like a high school type relations ship, the cheerleader and the quarterback.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

The whole thing feels like a high school type relations ship, the cheerleader and the quarterback.
                exactly

Comment

Well this all just became moot:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...erse-CANCELLED

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Comment

Yeah, what a great Christmas present
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Yeah, what a great Christmas present
                      Maybe we will get lucky and get all the answers, maybe even the one most important to us, from the producers.

Did I mention that I am a pessimist?

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

Maybe we will get lucky and get all the answers, maybe even the one most important to us, from the producers.

Did I mention that I am a pessimist?
                        I'm usually positive but not right now *feels very pessimistic*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          I'm usually positive but not right now *feels very pessimistic*
                          Same here I am usually always the optimist.. but not now.. not after this SGU cancellation.. very pessimistic right now
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I just want to let you know I started a Save SGU cause on facebook if any of you have facebook and would at least like to try and save SGU join my cause...

link under my sig vvvv
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I thought of one silver lining to the current situation.

No more having to see Chloe and Scott together.

Hmm....that might have been mean.....

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Comment

Well I thought of one silver lining to the current situation.

No more having to see Chloe and Scott together.

Hmm....that might have been mean.....

Well, there had to be something remotely good about cancellation

BTW, I'm planning on making my first Eli/Chloe vid soon
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X