Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Well Cloverdale resulted in this picture:
      Spoilers for SGU S02E05 Cloverdale:
      Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      Spoiler:
      we'll just pretend that Eli was the groom right?
      Spoiler:
      Oh definetly!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Wow Cloverdale.

Spoiler:
        Man, it was a conflicting ship kinda moment for me - on one hand, there's the whole Cloverdale bits about Scott agonising over Chloe, even though it's clear he'll eventually do anything for her and, now, vice versa, but it's very... ambiguous. The constant doubting Scott's subconscious did, the happy wedding picture ruined by the alien faced Chloe... If the show like ends at the end of this season with the status quo on the Scott/Chloe/Eli thing being as it is now, any fanfic writer could come along and pretty much properly have Chloe be with either guy - Scott still has his doubts, probably, and Eli...

Poor guy. I really dug the looks between him and Chloe as he found out she got herself stung - not to mention his bitter "Bye". The ambiguity strikes again, really - hell, he could now be officially over her because she chose to stay behind with Scott... Though of course in this thread I shall call that treason!

But still, Cloverdale was great, especially for the Chloe/Eli scenes as much as the Scott/Chloe ones. Could go either way, and I'm torn personally.
        Yeah I agree...sorta....
        Spoilers for Cloverdale:
        Spoiler:
        I didn't really find the ep that "shippy" between Eli/Chloe. I was disappointed that there really wasn't a scene between them....I mean true there were the looks and the angst...but I think they are over....for now I know... blasphemy!! I just don't see how Eli can continue to put his heart on the chopping block for her over and over again...only to have it split in two. She has made it clear on more than one occasion that she "chooses" Matt....and this was just the confirmation that I think Eli needed to set him adrift from her. Now the true angst will begin and this was the catylst that will spin him out of control and towards Ginn. Now the path is clear for him...without any regrets he will be able to go after Ginn and not feel guilty. I figured something pretty concrete was going to have to happen to set this in motion and well this is it. *sigh*

At the same time I agree with you MattSilver in that Matt was sooo conflicted. And really it's all about his fear of thinking that he can never be a one girl type of guy. I think that is the issue and that is what is haunting him. He is so afraid of commitment and I'm just not so sure about them really being the perfect little couple. So there is trouble in paradise all right.....and I could see it at the very end when Chloe was looking at him and she dropped her smile and had sort of a semi frown/serious almost strained look on her face. So yeah this is definitely going to be an interesting ride.

Well Cloverdale resulted in this picture:
        Spoilers for SGU S02E05 Cloverdale:
        AWESOME Jper!! Thanks for the fantastic pics

Spoiler:
        we'll just pretend that Eli was the groom right?
        Yes we well
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 November 2010, 02:07 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Spoilers for Cloverdale:
          Spoiler:
          I didn't really find the ep that "shippy" between Eli/Chloe. I was disappointed that there really wasn't a scene between them....I mean true there were the looks and the angst...but I think they are over....for now I know... blasphemy!! I just don't see how Eli can continue to put his heart on the chopping block for her over and over again...only to have it split in two. She has made it clear on more than one occasion that she "chooses" Matt....and this was just the confirmation that I think Eli needed to set him adrift from her. Now the true angst will begin and this was the catylst that will spin him out of control and towards Ginn. Now the path is clear for him...without any regrets he will be able to go after Ginn and not feel guilty. I figured something pretty concrete was going to have to happen to set this in motion and well this is it. *sigh*
          I kinda agree with that.
          Spoiler:
          Chloe has chosen Matt. Eli will move on. But IMHO that's good. Also, if there's trouble in paradise between Matt and Chloe, I think there was a lot of hinting that it would be something that Matt will do/say/etc. At least IMHO there was a lot of hinting that Chloe was more strongly involved in the relationship than Matt. Of course as soon as I say this, I have to add that this might change now. So, IMHO, it can go all ways.

Anyways, I still do think it's good for Eli to "have" something/someone else besides Chloe now.

Comment

I kinda agree with that.
            Spoiler:
            Chloe has chosen Matt. Eli will move on. But IMHO that's good. Also, if there's trouble in paradise between Matt and Chloe, I think there was a lot of hinting that it would be something that Matt will do/say/etc. At least IMHO there was a lot of hinting that Chloe was more strongly involved in the relationship than Matt. Of course as soon as I say this, I have to add that this might change now. So, IMHO, it can go all ways.

Anyways, I still do think it's good for Eli to "have" something/someone else besides Chloe now.
            Yeah I agree....
            Spoiler:
            He deserves better than what she can give him ATM. And it does seem like she is more into Matt than he is into her.... I mean maybe it is the Alien DNA that maybe wants to get with Matt to reproduce Or who knows....learn more? But also, it will be interesting to see what happens now that they share that Alien DNA....WHAT? Alien Babies Yeah I know... kick me to the curb! But seriously this could be huge and I agree that now Eli needs to move on and get some happiness of his own. Not to say that maybe it may never work out between them....but Chloe has to work this Alien thing out as well as this thing with Matt. *sigh*

Comment

I don't know if you have seen the sneak peak for the next episode, SGU S02E06, Trial & Error, otherwise don't click this spoiler button,
              Spoiler:
              in that sneak peak TJ says that Matt is clean, so it seems that only Chloe will be affected, not Matt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lpoGmi-D0

SPOILERS!

Comment

I don't know if you have seen the sneak peak for the next episode, SGU S02E06, Trial & Error, otherwise don't click this spoiler button,
                Spoiler:
                in that sneak peak TJ says that Matt is clean, so it seems that only Chloe will be affected, not Matt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lpoGmi-D0

SPOILERS!

Guess the Blues don't think him any more than we do. lol

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                  Guess the Blues don't think him any more than we do. lol
                  I like Scott, even though he has serious issues and flaws. But then, who hasn't. I'm not perfect either.

Comment

I like Scott, even though he has serious issues and flaws. But then, who hasn't. I'm not perfect either.
                    I don't like Scott but is not because of his issues or flaws. I just don't like him *shrugs*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I don't like Scott but is not because of his issues or flaws. I just don't like him *shrugs*
                      Call me silly, but I believe everything has a reason.

Comment

same here I don't like Scott either.. I find him a bit whiney.. idk he just bugs me..
                        sigpic

Comment

Call me silly, but I believe everything has a reason.
                          I didn't say there was no reason . I just said it wasn't that one

I don't know, sometimes I don't like characters and I don't really know why *scratches head*
                          sigpic

Comment

I didn't say there was no reason . I just said it wasn't that one

I don't know, sometimes I don't like characters and I don't really know why *scratches head*
                            Well I thought "I just don't like him" meant there was no specific reason. My bad.

Comment

Well I thought "I just don't like him" meant there was no specific reason. My bad.
                              It's all good
                              sigpic

Comment

same here I don't like Scott either.. I find him a bit whiney.. idk he just bugs me..
                                I feel the same way about Scott....his character seems shallow and sort of IDK... yeah whiney and abit self absorbed. I mean he's ok...just no one I"m going to really flip out over if something happens to him. Yeah I know... I'm a horrible SGU fan

Comment

Working...
                                X