Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
    You can call me Jade that's cool. And I agree with you with the whole Sam/Jack ship thing they loved to tease us but never actually did anything in regards to their relationship that bugged me! I really hope they don't do that with Eli and Chloe! Oh I would be so irritated!
    yeah I only mildly shipped Sam/Jack....but when they kept teasing and just never progressed it to anything I really got frustrated and that was part of the reason I quit watching the show. And what is interesting is if you talk to guys they thought they handled the ship well.... Figures typical non committal guy reaction Ok yeah I'm not normally so sexist But I'm just alittle bitter and concerned they are going to give us no pay off on this one too.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Me thinks Chloe will get jealous of new girl Eli needs some love too. I still think they will get together in the end
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I started a thread that is for discussion of Chloe and Matt

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...iscussion-only
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm an Eli / Chloe shipper too! I think the new girl will just serve as a means for Eli to "become a man" before he can compete against Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
            I'm an Eli / Chloe shipper too! I think the new girl will just serve as a means for Eli to "become a man" before he can compete against Matt.
            that's a good way of looking at it!!
            sigpic

Comment

yeah I agree and I think that is what is going to happen ... it will serve to put alittle angst between him and Chloe

Comment

You know, you don't know what you're missing until its unavailable to you.

Comment

What do you guys think about what coming up with what we have seen in the trailer for season 2
                  Spoiler:
                  Eli gets some loving while I am happy for him his heart belongs to Chloe I think I think Chloe will get jealous
                  sigpic

Comment

You know, you don't know what you're missing until its unavailable to you.
                    So true.. so true!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      ARGH WE really want Eli with Chloe tho
                      I wanted Willow to be with Xander. Then I met Oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                        your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                          Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          your point?
                          The point is that even though Chloe & Eli would be awesome together. New girl & Eli could be just as wonderful and maybe even better!

Comment

Eli/Chloe is my SGU OTP so, I know that they are not going to get together anytime soon (if they even get together ). I hope I can tolerate this new love interest and maybe even like it
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I understand how you feel I hope I don't hate her
                              sigpic

Comment

I made a Chloe/Eli ship siggy.. I have rotating sigs so if you wanna see it you might have to refresh a few times It's my fave out of all of them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X