X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
    I think Eli is a good match for Chloe
    Spoiler:
    After everything that he did for her and what he said, I am a bit surprised that she is not at least smitten with him
    yeah I agree.....and I think she will come around in time.....especially ...
    Spoiler:
    with this transformation that is happening to her. I just have this feeling that Matt is going to have a hard time with that and she will need and want Eli to help her through that.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Spoiler:
      with this transformation that is happening to her. I just have this feeling that Matt is going to have a hard time with that and she will need and want Eli to help her through that.
      Yep, I agree
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Yep, I agree
        yeah... I just hope they hurry up with that story line I don't know about you but this last ep was good....but it seemed IDK....Off to me...like out of place and just same old same old....well until the whole thing with .....
        Spoiler:
        Riley

Comment

Spoiler:
          I have to agree, Matt has not exactly been the best when it comes to comforting her. I can see him getting freaked out by it, natural, but also trying to "fix" her.

@SupremeLegate
          Apogee Institute
          Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

yeah... I just hope they hurry up with that story line I don't know about you but this last ep was good....but it seemed IDK....Off to me...like out of place and just same old same old....well until the whole thing with .....
            Spoiler:
            Riley
            I wish they hurry up just because You know I really liked the episode until
            Spoiler:
            Riley died
            Last edited by yessika; 09 October 2010, 03:01 PM. Reason: I forgot a letter :rolleyes:
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I bet Matt being all "military" (for lack of a better word) won't trust Chloe fully and that will cause a riff in their relationship. I mean, she is changing and they dont know why and she may have a connection to the aliens. >.<
              (Reminds me of SGA when they thought Teyla was a Wraith spy cause she could sense them and what not.)
              Anyways... so I think Matt and Chloe might have some hardship and Chloe may need Eli as a friend. Eli, who gives everyone the benefit of doubt, prolly will be there.
              I will find it amusing if Eli and Ginn have a thing and Chloe ends up with no one for awhile. Perhaps it will teach her to appreciate Eli more. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
                Spoiler:
                I bet Matt being all "military" (for lack of a better word) won't trust Chloe fully and that will cause a riff in their relationship. I mean, she is changing and they dont know why and she may have a connection to the aliens. >.<
                (Reminds me of SGA when they thought Teyla was a Wraith spy cause she could sense them and what not.)
                Anyways... so I think Matt and Chloe might have some hardship and Chloe may need Eli as a friend. Eli, who gives everyone the benefit of doubt, prolly will be there.
                I will find it amusing if Eli and Ginn have a thing and Chloe ends up with no one for awhile. Perhaps it will teach her to appreciate Eli more. LOL.
                Spoiler:
                That would be interesting. Course the main thing I want to see out of the Eli/Ginn ship is a jealous Chloe.

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I wish they hurry up just because You know I really liked the episode until
                  Spoiler:
                  Riley died
                  I know

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh yeah that makes sense....due to Matt's strong military affiliation.....never really thought of it on that angle

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  That would be interesting. Course the main thing I want to see out of the Eli/Ginn ship is a jealous Chloe.
                  yeah that will be nice to see....make her realize what she had in him

Comment

here is an awesome vid interview with Elyse and David.....and they talk alittle bit about where their characters are going and Eli and Chloe's relationship They look adorable together and they seem to genuinely enjoy working with each other you need to scroll down a bit to get to the video. ENJOY

http://www.collider.com/2010/09/21/s...lyse-levesque/

Comment

Nice clip.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                        Nice clip.
                        Yeah I thought so too

Comment

I don't want to see Ginn make Chloe jealous romantically. That would be poor writing - for her to turn down Eli all this time, only to get jealous when he gets a girl? Chloe and Eli's relationship is built on caring for each other. Chloe would probably give Eli dating tips instead of being jealous.

Now, if Eli ends up spending less time with Chloe as a result of being with Ginn, that could cause jealousy of a completely different kind. If Chloe and Scott remain together, then my hope is for Chloe to deal with the jealousy by reaching out to Ginn in some way, perhaps by talking to Eli. End result: Ginn joins their little group.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                            I don't want to see Ginn make Chloe jealous romantically. That would be poor writing - for her to turn down Eli all this time, only to get jealous when he gets a girl? Chloe and Eli's relationship is built on caring for each other. Chloe would probably give Eli dating tips instead of being jealous.

Now, if Eli ends up spending less time with Chloe as a result of being with Ginn, that could cause jealousy of a completely different kind. If Chloe and Scott remain together, then my hope is for Chloe to deal with the jealousy by reaching out to Ginn in some way, perhaps by talking to Eli. End result: Ginn joins their little group.
                            That's pretty much what I meant by her getting jealous, that and for her to get jealous without really knowing why. Kinda like hinting that she has deeper feelings than she realizes.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post

but that would be another "Quad of Doom" *cue BSG music* I don't know if anyone here ever shipped Starbuck/Apollo...but that quad was just painful beyond all recognition

Comment

just made a new Chloe/Eli siggy

what ya think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X