Eli Wallace & Chloe Armstrong Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Go nuts!

OMG yes.... I would likely slit my wrists.
    Overly dramatic, but entirely believable.

I have my moments.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      ^ Go nuts!

Overly dramatic, but entirely believable.

I have my moments.
      yeah I know I am somewhat of a drama queen....and possibly a bit unstable...this is how I got the nick... NUTTY!! So go figure...... SO I shall.....GO NUTS!! Stay tuned!
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        yeah I know I am somewhat of a drama queen....and possibly a bit unstable...this is how I got the nick... NUTTY!! So go figure...... SO I shall.....GO NUTS!! Stay tuned!
        Holy crap I didn't even realise I made a bad pun with "nuts" to someone named "squirrely."

That I didn't notice... That's it, I'm turning in my Comedian Card (Level D: Airport Bar Stand-Up)
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Holy crap I didn't even realise I made a bad pun with "nuts" to someone named "squirrely."

That I didn't notice... That's it, I'm turning in my Comedian Card (Level D: Airport Bar Stand-Up)
          OMG.... THAT Is too funny!!

Comment

I think Scott is too much of a "sexer". He has too much sex. In Lost, a man called Sawyer got sick because of that.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Here is something interesting to mull over:

Josephmallozzi’s Weblog

PG15 writes: “Did you guys discuss the scenerio where, instead of having Chloe getting shot and Eli helping her, you have the opposite?”

Answer: We’ll be doing something…similar in season two.

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

I haven't forgotten my thread I started and I this this ship will be a real deal in the end just a feeling I have I don't think Chloe will stay with Scott forever I think he is Mr Right now for her she shares deeper moments with Eli
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yeah, expectations were a bit high.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                    Here is something interesting to mull over:
                    WOW Can't wait to see that....maybe it is the chance for Chloe to demonstrate her love for Eli!!

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Those are really pretty.

Comment

thanks!
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

You know, I was thinking that the kiss from the preview looked like more than a peck too. Does anyone have side by side caps to compare? Maybe they re-edited it to tone the kiss down? Or maybe it's just my imagination.
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Okay, I found the trailer on youtube and watched the scene a couple times. I think it IS the same clip. I think it just looks more passionate because it's a quick little 1 second clip and it cuts away right there. Oh well. Hopefully we'll see more of the "you know" discussion in early S2.
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

we need smilies for this ship I don't know how though
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X