Lt. Matthew Scott/Eli Wallace Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Really? MadWelshBoy... or you mocking me?

Let's hope so!
    No seriously I'm not mocking you....I don't know MadWelshBoy...
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Thanks, but with my English, no way.

oh why don't you write it in Hungarian than submit it and or just have a translated into english ? i bet it sounds naughtier that way LOL
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        No seriously I'm not mocking you....I don't know MadWelshBoy...
        Well... he's Madwelshboy. LOL

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        oh why don't you write it in Hungarian than submit it and or just have a translated into english ? i bet it sounds naughtier that way LOL
        See? I don't even what do you mean by submit here. And actually, English is naughtier than Hungarian, we have lots, lots of swear-words and such, but... the words you using for... this and that , those words are so cool!

sigpic

Comment

... I already have some pics for the fic , so, it seems Matt needs some comfort aaaand...
          Spoiler:

... aaaand it seems Eli just gave that to him

sigpic

Comment

... I already have some pics for the fic , so, it seems Matt needs some comfort aaaand...
            Spoiler:

... aaaand it seems Eli just gave that to him
            Mmmmm yes that is motivating now isn't it??!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Mmmmm yes that is motivating now isn't it??!
              Maybe... maybe later.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe... maybe later.
                Can't wait Mac!!

Comment

Well... he's Madwelshboy. LOL

See? I don't even what do you mean by submit here. And actually, English is naughtier than Hungarian, we have lots, lots of swear-words and such, but... the words you using for... this and that , those words are so cool!

aww how sweet , i guess he is massaging his feet LOL
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

OK, so I have this complicated plot line in my head, but it results in something very nice, to me. I think the way I am putting things is oblique enough for the TOS

Here's the 'treatment':

The ship is deteriorating, and someone needs to go outside the ship and do some complex repairs that require skills no one has, except maybe Rush, and then only in theory...
                    Meanwhile, poking about in the Ancient databases, Rush finds experimental memory imprinting software that will simply temporarily impart the necessary skills.
                    Tries it on himself to learn fluent Ancient -- Goes on short, unsuccessful murderous rampage against Greer...
                    Turns out, that the software comes with a warning "In getting past the mind's ordinary defenses against false memory, injection may compromise the protective repression processes of the recipient's mind".
                    Rush decodes the lab notes for Johansen...
                    So there are only four basic impairments that might result: ideational, empathic, erotic and violent. There are precautionary diagnostics, which are not conclusive....
                    Rush is of course, at risk of violence, as is almost everyone else, we are simply less evolved than the ancients...
                    The exceptions are Scott, Eli, and the Ms. Wray...
                    Evidently just being around could get one affected, so Eli is chartered to give 'injection' to Scott, with Ms. Wray as support technician.
                    During the process, Eli starts experiencing something like an LSD trip, he sees a copy of himself running commentary on everything that is happening... 'I will continue to believe I am funnier than that...'
                    Continuing commentary he has a full 3-D hallucination of Wray as Chloe, gets really hot...
                    Pulls himself around to respond to Chloe turning into Wray questioning him about what an indicator that is going off means....
                    His empathy and thus his judgement impaired, his copies response is 'So Army-boy could be a ***... I guess Miss Armstrong is mine...'.
                    He adopts a serious face, as if he is addressing it, thanks her for pointing this out... and turns up the intensity.
                    So Scott goes off and does the thing... Eli goes on a guilt trip... Wray runs off and does things that indicate she can't really say no to anyone...
                    Lt. Scott comes back and forces himself a little too roughly on Chloe, who runs away to Eli -- 'I just need someone more gentle...'
                    But Matt's excessively manly ministrations have left her 'needs' way too excited -- heterosexual seduction ensues -- Eli as no objection to being seduced...
                    Scott comes looking, to find them just about _in flagrante_.
                    He muscles up on Eli, pins him, then forces him down and ravishes him.
                    Eli's objections are lame to begin with and pretty soon, he stops objecting altogether.
                    When the Lieutenant gets to the point of starting the act in earnest, however, he realizes that is not what he wants...
                    Significant looks pass between Scott and Eli, a shrug and a crooked smile, and they reverse positions.
                    While Eli has Scott down on his knees Chloe is overcome, watching both beautiful men deeply concentrating...
                    She has to join them, she slides in under Matt and conjugates with him from below -- The perfect threesome in motion -- fade to black...

Comment

Originally posted by jjay View Post
                      OK, so I have this complicated plot line in my head, but it results in something very nice, to me. I think the way I am putting things is oblique enough for the TOS

Here's the 'treatment':

The ship is deteriorating, and someone needs to go outside the ship and do some complex repairs that require skills no one has, except maybe Rush, and then only in theory...
                      Meanwhile, poking about in the Ancient databases, Rush finds experimental memory imprinting software that will simply temporarily impart the necessary skills.
                      Tries it on himself to learn fluent Ancient -- Goes on short, unsuccessful murderous rampage against Greer...
                      Turns out, that the software comes with a warning "In getting past the mind's ordinary defenses against false memory, injection may compromise the protective repression processes of the recipient's mind".
                      Rush decodes the lab notes for Johansen...
                      So there are only four basic impairments that might result: ideational, empathic, erotic and violent. There are precautionary diagnostics, which are not conclusive....
                      Rush is of course, at risk of violence, as is almost everyone else, we are simply less evolved than the ancients...
                      The exceptions are Scott, Eli, and the Ms. Wray...
                      Evidently just being around could get one affected, so Eli is chartered to give 'injection' to Scott, with Ms. Wray as support technician.
                      During the process, Eli starts experiencing something like an LSD trip, he sees a copy of himself running commentary on everything that is happening... 'I will continue to believe I am funnier than that...'
                      Continuing commentary he has a full 3-D hallucination of Wray as Chloe, gets really hot...
                      Pulls himself around to respond to Chloe turning into Wray questioning him about what an indicator that is going off means....
                      His empathy and thus his judgement impaired, his copies response is 'So Army-boy could be a ***... I guess Miss Armstrong is mine...'.
                      He adopts a serious face, as if he is addressing it, thanks her for pointing this out... and turns up the intensity.
                      So Scott goes off and does the thing... Eli goes on a guilt trip... Wray runs off and does things that indicate she can't really say no to anyone...
                      Lt. Scott comes back and forces himself a little too roughly on Chloe, who runs away to Eli -- 'I just need someone more gentle...'
                      But Matt's excessively manly ministrations have left her 'needs' way too excited -- heterosexual seduction ensues -- Eli as no objection to being seduced...
                      Scott comes looking, to find them just about _in flagrante_.
                      He muscles up on Eli, pins him, then forces him down and ravishes him.
                      Eli's objections are lame to begin with and pretty soon, he stops objecting altogether.
                      When the Lieutenant gets to the point of starting the act in earnest, however, he realizes that is not what he wants...
                      Significant looks pass between Scott and Eli, a shrug and a crooked smile, and they reverse positions.
                      While Eli has Scott down on his knees Chloe is overcome, watching both beautiful men deeply concentrating...
                      She has to join them, she slides in under Matt and conjugates with him from below -- The perfect threesome in motion -- fade to black...

Ok....I'm speechless here. Which is truly rare....

Thanks for taking the time to write down your thoughts and post them here.

Comment

EEW ChlHOe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                          EEW ChlHOe.
                          be nice!

Comment

I am glad it was not deemed excessive. And I am really glad they did almost no editing -- I should have thought not to use an anti-gay slur in a gay-friendly environment. But my husband uses it, and I figure Eli would, too.

I actually kind of have to agree about Chloe. She is not the person I would imagine the two of them falling for, but 1) the series' writers disagree, both of the boys are way into her, 2) she seems deep enough to be interesting as a long-term partner, 3) straight feelings would not go away just because gay ones became unrepressed and 4) I really like to watch straight folks do their thing, even though I would never enjoy taking part. (We are trying for a baby with a surrogate. So I have run the experiment -- never enjoy -- ever.)

I have always fantasized about polyandry as a basis for a basically gay family -- in particular the 'Five-Twelfths of Heaven'/Tarn Vedran arrangement, with a matriarch and multiple bisexual male partners. Alas, the arrangement requires more men than women, which the species is moving away from.

Comment

My nice-ability dwindles as the week progresses and doesn't reset until Monday mornings. By Saturday, it's completely gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                                My nice-ability dwindles as the week progresses and doesn't reset until Monday mornings. By Saturday, it's completely gone.
                                Then no posting for you Sat and Sun Mister!!

Comment

Working...
                                X