Lt. Matthew Scott/Eli Wallace Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    WOW this place has been dead lately... Slash worthy scenes or not, come ON people!! Surely we can have our own.. fun.. as long as we keep it clean... *coughcough*mac*coughcough*

Okay, time to use your imaginations... If you could set up the PERFECT scene between the two... how would it go down? And like I said.. KEEP IT CLEAN.. We don't want to get into any trouble, now do we?
    Well forget me participating then!! hehehehehe
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Not bad Mac!! Maybe you should try to fanfic it..
      Thanks, but with my English, no way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Pfft...

Okay, we had the 'stuck in a weird room on Destiny, alone' already LOL... but... that's such a good one! So... it's after midnight, everyone is sleeping, but Eli can't, he's thinking about his mother he left home, so he goes into the kitchen for some milk, and he find Matt there, it turns out Matt can't sleep either, Eli makes some warm milk for both of them ( keep your minds out of the gutter!! ) they start to talk, sitting face to face at the table, Eli is rambling, something about his childhood, Matt seems interested in the topic, and suddenly he starts to talk about himself, about his childhood, usually he doesn't do such thing, he's very private, Eli listens, Matt becomes emotional, there are some tears in his eyes, and Eli can't resist, he wipes his tears with his fingers, with gently moves, Matt staring at Eli, his eyes full with sadness... then with... passion... he grabs Eli's hand aaaaaaand.... doo doo doo... how is everyone?
        *giggles* I love this Mac!! Yeah I'm with Andrew...fanfic it!! And your English is fine!! I could beta it for you. Just a short little ficlet...

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Well forget me participating then!! hehehehehe
          Well, if you can try to... um... "water it down" so to speak... OR, would it be safe to use spoiler tags? Spoiler tags cant hurt can they?

Thanks, but with my English, no way.
          Um.. remember the conversation we had a LONG time ago about AMERICANS I know and THEIR english?! YEAH.....

Comment

*giggles* i love this mac!! Yeah i'm with andrew...fanfic it!! and your english is fine!! I could beta it for you. Just a short little ficlet...
            SEE MAC!! There ya go!
            Last edited by Atlantean2005; 05 November 2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Well, if you can try to... um... "water it down" so to speak... OR, would it be safe to use spoiler tags? Spoiler tags cant hurt can they?
              Um.. remember the conversation we had a LONG time ago about AMERICANS I know and THEIR english?! YEAH.....
              It still has to be PG in the spoiler tags. It could be more but it would have to be posted to an LJ and linked here.

Comment

Well, thanks lady and gentleman , yes, my English is okay here, but to write a fanfic, that's art, you have to know lots of words to do that.. and I'm not too good at that.

sigpic

Comment

Well, thanks lady and gentleman , yes, my English is okay here, but to write a fanfic, that's art, you have to know lots of words to do that.. and I'm not too good at that.
                  Well la dee da!! It would just be for us.... here on the thread....no biggie....so come on Maccie!!
                  Hehehehehehe I've never called you that before.... *dodges flying objects*

Comment

Well la dee da!! It would just be for us.... here on the thread....no biggie....so come on Maccie!!
                    Hehehehehehe I've never called you that before.... *dodges flying objects*
                    Okay, maybe I'm gonna come up with something later, someday.

LOL I like the name 'Maccie'

sigpic

Comment

Okay, maybe I'm gonna come up with something later, someday.

LOL I like the name 'Maccie'
                      ok then we may have to hold you to that!!

And I know you like that name...but I thought you would want to keep that in reserve for only ....you know....the elect few to use!!

Comment

ok then we may have to hold you to that!!

And I know you like that name...but I thought you would want to keep that in reserve for only ....you know....the elect few to use!!
                        And you think you're not one of those?

sigpic

Comment

And you think you're not one of those?
                          I meant elect few as in your ....you know..... male friends! *giggles*

Comment

I meant elect few as in your ....you know..... male friends! *giggles*
                            Oh! Well, yeah... one male friend call me Maccie. Andrew calls me Mac... Mad calls me... Mr.Mac or Mac? I don't remember

sigpic

Comment

Oh! Well, yeah... one male friend call me Maccie. Andrew calls me Mac... Mad calls me... Mr.Mac or Mac? I don't remember
                              Oh I don't know Mad???

here we are spamming the thread again.....

Yeah I hope tomorrow night we get some good Matt/Eli scenes!!

Comment

Oh I don't know Mad???

here we are spamming the thread again.....

Yeah I hope tomorrow night we get some good Matt/Eli scenes!!
                                Really? MadWelshBoy... or you mocking me?

Let's hope so!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X