No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopping in with a reminder that The Women of the Gate Ficathon and Art Challenge is open for prompts until February 27th.

The LJ community celebrates all the Stargate ladies and aims to promote more fic/art which highlights strong female friendships, women kicking serious butt and saving the world/galaxy/universe.

You can find all the information about the latest ficathon/art challenge and how to leave a prompt here.

Sign-up for authors and artists will be open from March 1st.
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Just stopping by to say the Women of the Gate 2010 Ficathon/Art Challenge is now open for sign-ups! We have some great TJ prompts.

Rules and timelines can be found here

Prompts and sign-up here
      sigpic
      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Here's a picture of Alaina at the SGU Cast dinner
        http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...3/img_1475.jpg
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Have you seen the new SGU 1.5 trailer?

Spoiler:
          TJ looks quite pregnant about 0:07.

If it's really going to happen, then I gotta say, I like this story idea. As we know, there have been suspicions because of Alaina's pregnancy, and JM has said there's some interesting stuff for TJ in the 2nd part of S1. The quality of the video is bad, so can't say for sure.
          Last edited by Egle01; 05 March 2010, 10:17 AM. Reason: typo
          sigpic

Comment

Depends how long Space is set after Justice. Do we know that yet?

Comment

The title of the video says it's about "Space", but it's actually promoting season 1.5 as in episodes 11-20.
              sigpic

Comment

True, that shot could be from any episode. I like the shot in there (I'm sure someone will cap it) of TJ with her hair down.

Comment

I must've missed that. Give me exact time frame and I'll try to cap.
                  sigpic

Comment

It hope to.....Well I am hoping and begging that TJ isn't pregnant I like TJ, she one of the few characters on SGU that hasn't anoyed me at some point yet, I think her character has potential. So the last thing I want is for them to ruin her character by writer some cockamaimy pregancy storyline and ruining another character I liked
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      It hope to.....Well I am hoping and begging that TJ isn't pregnant I like TJ, she one of the few characters on SGU that hasn't anoyed me at some point yet, I think her character has potential. So the last thing I want is for them to ruin her character by writer some cockamaimy pregancy storyline and ruining another character I liked
                      Teyla fan?

And if the ref allows it, it ain't cheating.

Comment

EllieVee - I took another look at the latest trailer. Here are caps, last one being from another trailer. I really, really did not recognize that woman as TJ. If we are talking about the same person.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's her.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                            Teyla fan?

And if the ref allows it, it ain't cheating.
                            Yep
                            sigpic

Comment

One picture from either "Space" or "Divided" has gotten me worried.

Spoiler:
                              It looks like TJ is having a date or something like that with an unknown man. So, yet again the writers hook up the female character with random dude, who can babysit the kid? That storyline has a lot of potential if done right. And I was hoping that Young is the father.

*sigh*

If, of course, she is preggies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                One picture from either "Space" or "Divided" has gotten me worried.

Spoiler:
                                It looks like TJ is having a date or something like that with an unknown man. So, yet again the writers hook up the female character with random dude, who can babysit the kid? That storyline has a lot of potential if done right. And I was hoping that Young is the father.

*sigh*

If, of course, she is preggies.
                                I'm thinking given other photos,
                                Spoiler:
                                he's a shrink of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                                X