Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Now you have just made me imagine that.

AH pic from Faith:
    http://a.imageshack.us/img13/5576/sgu113faith008.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    My work here is done

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Summer Glau would be great to have on Stargate.
    Wouldn't it just. She could play a somewhat baddie/goodie. Ya know, kinda like how Todd is a kinda baddie but helps out the Atlantians o occasion
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      My work here is done

Wouldn't it just. She could play a somewhat baddie/goodie. Ya know, kinda like how Todd is a kinda baddie but helps out the Atlantians o occasion
      yea, that would be good. for some reason I want her to be some kind of Alien, but not completely human or like an AI(kinda like in interactive hologram like Rodney was in The Last Man) type being they find on Destiny or something.(I know that probably sounds lame lol ) I dunno I want some aliens lol and more sci-fi tech stuff. I wouldnt want her to be just someone from Earth.

Add: re-reading that some of it sounds like I'm talking about Andromeda lol
      Last edited by VampyreWraith; 16 August 2010, 02:01 AM. Reason: Add
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
        Speaking of Summer, she is supposed to be appearing at FanExpo in Toronto August 27th-29th. Here is the info:

http://www.fanexpocanada.com/genre/guest/browse/2

So if you live anywhere with in a few hundred miles, then it may be worth the trip to go meet her.
        Hmm, let's check:
        http://a.imageshack.us/img821/2339/clipboard01cc.jpg

Well, what would that be? 15,000 KM? What's that in miles? I think it's safe to say that while even that trip would be worth it to meet her, I don't think it will work out practically...

Summer Glau would be great to have on Stargate.
        Remind me later to green you for that comment, will ya.

My work here is done

Yeah, but that wouldn't get her enough on-screen time. She needs an even more prominent role.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

yea, that would be good. for some reason I want her to be some kind of Alien, but not completely human or like an AI(kinda like in interactive hologram like Rodney was in The Last Man) type being they find on Destiny or something.(I know that probably sounds lame lol ) I dunno I want some aliens lol and more sci-fi tech stuff. I wouldnt want her to be just someone from Earth.

Add: re-reading that some of it sounds like I'm talking about Andromeda lol
          Well Andromeda minus the last season cause in my mind that doesn't exist

Hmm, let's check:
          http://a.imageshack.us/img821/2339/clipboard01cc.jpg

Well, what would that be? 15,000 KM? What's that in miles? I think it's safe to say that while even that trip would be worth it to meet her, I don't think it will work out practically...
          Compared to the converter that would be roughly 9,320 miles

What? *adjusts halo*

Yeah, but that wouldn't get her enough on-screen time. She needs an even more prominent role.
          Well she could be the resident Alien SG-1 and SGA had resident Aliens on the show
          sigpic

Comment

What? *adjusts halo*
            Ah thank you for adjusting my halo above me. It was just about to slip and fall.

Well she could be the resident Alien SG-1 and SGA had resident Aliens on the show
            That would actually be a great idea! She could become best friends with Alaina. Imagine that.

Time for an AH pic:

Comment

Ah thank you for adjusting my halo above me. It was just about to slip and fall.
              That's my halo you stole

That would actually be a great idea! She could become best friends with Alaina. Imagine that.

Time for an AH pic:

http://a.imageshack.us/img192/1451/naissanceh.jpg
              That would be great. Now all I need is Karen Cliche on Stargate too and that would make my day, I would have no hesitation coming back

I don't normally like kids but that is a cute photo
              sigpic

Comment

That's my halo you stole
                Tsst, look at that halo, it means: "I'm innocent." I didn't steal a thing.

That would be great. Now all I need is Karen Cliche on Stargate too and that would make my day, I would have no hesitation coming back
                Googles "Karen Cliche" Wow! Those are not PG pics. I'd have no problem with her being on Stargate, too.

I don't normally like kids but that is a cute photo
                Are you a female Rodney?

Comment

Tsst, look at that halo, it means: "I'm innocent." I didn't steal a thing.
                  uh huh, yeah sure. That's what they all say

Googles "Karen Cliche" Wow! Those are not PG pics. I'd have no problem with her being on Stargate, too.
                  What? You got non PG pics of Karen Cliche? Are you sure you've got the right person? She was on Mutant X and Flash Gordon. Although the only reason I continued watching Flash Gordon was because she was on it. And she can kick butt

Are you a female Rodney?
                  NO....
                  sigpic

Comment

uh huh, yeah sure. That's what they all say
                    Yes, indeed, see the injustice, "they" all stole it from me.

Comment

Time for an AH pic:

Spoiler:
                      That is sooo adorable!

How can she get away with wearing a hospital gown and still look sooo good!?

Edit: This was post 1,234 for me. How interesting!
                      Last edited by SG7; 16 August 2010, 09:15 AM.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                        That is sooo adorable!

How can she get away with wearing a hospital gown and still look sooo good!?
                        She = Alaina Huffman... 'Nuff said.

Comment

Non-PG pics? Where? But yeah, I wouldn't have a problem with either her or Summer Glau to be on SGU
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

She = Alaina Huffman... 'Nuff said.
                            Amen to that!
                            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                              Non-PG pics? Where? But yeah, I wouldn't have a problem with either her or Summer Glau to be on SGU
                              Just type in Karen Cliche in the google search and you'll get the images

They are both really good actresses, the looks are an added bonus
                              sigpic

Comment

Just type in Karen Cliche in the google search and you'll get the images
                                Hmm, I don't really consider that non-PG... But I guess that's my European view on it. Anyway, they're indeed mighty fine looking women, and the fact that they're good actresses is a nice bonus
                                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                                Vincent: Hate what?
                                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X