X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Didn't you check first before you went speeding off
    I think you didn't understand me: "Alaina Huffman is sitting next to me."

I was distracted... duh! I was on a tight schedule and there was no time to lose.

Did you forget to get in the car?
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      I think you didn't understand me: "Alaina Huffman is sitting next to me."

http://a.imageshack.us/img25/7676/al...man280x280.jpg

I was distracted... duh! I was on a tight schedule and there was no time to lose.

Did you forget to get in the car?
      sheesh, a pretty female and you go all gaga

I thought it WAS a car I got in. I think I got in the dumpster instead
      sigpic

Comment

sheesh, a pretty female and you go all gaga
        Ah finally my inattention and concentration problems of late have found their origin. Not that I mind.

Comment

Ah finally my inattention and concentration problems of late have found their origin. Not that I mind.
          Well I can't talk. I go all gag when I see Lorne and Carson I haven't seen any thunkable guys on SGU yet. But then I haven't seen the eps with Varro yet so........
          sigpic

Comment

Well I can't talk. I go all gag when I see Lorne and Carson I haven't seen any thunkable guys on SGU yet. But then I haven't seen the eps with Varro yet so........
            And how about Dr. Caine?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TJ seemed to like him.

Comment

And how about Dr. Caine?

TJ seemed to like him.
              Oh he's nice, how did I miss him?

EDIT: Oh I spot Jaime Ray Newman I loved her as Cadman. I wish we could have kept her She's the one person that had true chemistry with Rodney. And the only person I would have accepted them to ship with Rodney
              sigpic

Comment

Oh he's nice, how did I miss him?
                Maybe you didn't watch those episodes? Faith was one of the episodes in which he had a big role. However, I thought you knew him... Weren't talking about him some months ago?

EDIT: Oh I spot Jaime Ray Newman I loved her as Cadman. I wish we could have kept her She's the one person that had true chemistry with Rodney. And the only person I would have accepted them to ship with Rodney
                I agree. I wish we had seen more of her. But as you know, she's not "the one" and "the only" for me. They had chemistry, but I like Jennifer and Rodney together as well. At least in theory it works well. But anyway, we've been over that. It would have been interesting though. I can't imagine how things would have gone if TPTB had decided to go ahead with McCadman.

Comment

Maybe you didn't watch those episodes? Faith was one of the episodes in which he had a big role. However, I thought you knew him... Weren't talking about him some months ago?
                  Oh yeah, so we were Oops, I forgot. Are you shocked by that revelation?

I agree. I wish we had seen more of her. But as you know, she's not "the one" and "the only" for me. They had chemistry, but I like Jennifer and Rodney together as well. At least in theory it works well. But anyway, we've been over that. It would have been interesting though. I can't imagine how things would have gone if TPTB had decided to go ahead with McCadman.
                  Oh sparks would have been flying I mean she can get under his skin...LITERALLY Yeah I think it best if we don't go there I think we both know how each feels

EDIT: Ok that last part didn't sound right *headdesk*

EDIT 2: I was thinking (yeah I tend to do that on occasion ) Wouldn't it have been great if Summer was on Stargate for a few eps?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, so we were Oops, I forgot. Are you shocked by that revelation?
                    I'll assume that's a rhetorical question.

Oh sparks would have been flying I mean she can get under his skin...LITERALLY Yeah I think it best if we don't go there I think we both know how each feels
                    Well I try to keep the thread and the ship alive for McCadman.

EDIT: Ok that last part didn't sound right *headdesk*
                    Well, I know what you meant to say, I think... I haven't met you in RL, so... I'd remember that, wouldn't I? Pretty sure I would.

EDIT 2: I was thinking (yeah I tend to do that on occasion ) Wouldn't it have been great if Summer was on Stargate for a few eps?
                    I have been half tempted on several occasions to ask JM on his blog, write a letter to Summer Glau, mail someone at the studios etc. all to make this very suggestion. Imagine that Summer Glau on Stargate. I mentioned it here only a couple of days ago. SGU's ratings would go up with at least 25%!

Comment

I'll assume that's a rhetorical question.
                      Yes it was

Well I try to keep the thread and the ship alive for McCadman.
                      It was so fun, their scenes together. Well together as they could be considering they were in the same body But the scenes with them in critical masss was good too

Well, I know what you meant to say, I think... I haven't met you in RL, so... I'd remember that, wouldn't I? Pretty sure I would.
                      Um yeah, we probably shouldn't go there

I have been half tempted on several occasions to ask JM on his blog, write a letter to Summer Glau, mail someone at the studios etc. all to make this very suggestion. Imagine that Summer Glau on Stargate. I mentioned it here only a couple of days ago. SGU's ratings would go up with at least 25%!
                      Huh, I didn't see that. Well great minds think alike

Now I'm off to bed before I fall asleep at the computer and drool all over it
                      sigpic

Comment

Now I'm off to bed before I fall asleep at the computer and drool all over it
                        Now you have just made me imagine that.

AH pic from Faith:

Comment

Now you have just made me imagine that.

AH pic from Faith:
                          [p://a.imageshack.us/img13/5576/sgu113faith008.jpg][/URL]

=
                          i wouldn't mind waking up to her
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i wouldn't mind waking up to her
                            You can have Alaina, I'll wake up to Summer.

Comment

You can have Alaina, I'll wake up to Summer.
                              Speaking of Summer, she is supposed to be appearing at FanExpo in Toronto August 27th-29th. Here is the info:

http://www.fanexpocanada.com/genre/guest/browse/2

So if you live anywhere with in a few hundred miles, then it may be worth the trip to go meet her.
                              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Summer Glau would be great to have on Stargate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X