Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    I don't know where SGU went wrong for you but I really hope that whatever it is that improves it for you happens so you can come back.
    It was actually James Bamford (BamBam) who convinced me to keep with SGU. I liked it and all but the second half of the season really got me interested and invested in the show. Just really intrigued with where they will go with TJ's storyline. Can't wait to see an episode with her back story.

A new avatar I made:

My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
      It was actually James Bamford (BamBam) who convinced me to keep with SGU. I liked it and all but the second half of the season really got me interested and invested in the show. Just really intrigued with where they will go with TJ's storyline. Can't wait to see an episode with her back story.

A new avatar I made:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../TJAvatar3.jpg
      LOL Name dropper. But really...I'm glad you got back in to it too.

Great avatar.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

LOL Name dropper. But really...I'm glad you got back in to it too.

Great avatar.
        Thanx!

I never actually stopped watching. I just got more and more into it as the season went on. And before I knew it, my favorite character had become TJ!
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Thanx!

I never actually stopped watching. I just got more and more into it as the season went on. And before I knew it, my favorite character had become TJ!
          Cool.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            I don't think anyone has posted this yet.
            Look what I've found last week on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf5KLefa1i8
            I just wanted to pop in and say hi. TJ is my favorite female character on sgu. Shes really nice and down to earth. Thanks for posting this vid. It's really cool, Alaina so beautiful and she seems like such a sweet person. I really hope they develop her character well. So far I've liked what they've done with her for the most part(maybe not the baby thing, but that was understandable since the actress was pregnant). I really hope to see a lot more of her next season, which looks really good from what I've seen on the trailers.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, if you enjoyed that video, have a look at this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWOmZ2GR7QI
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

And yesterday on twitter Ming posted this:

http://twitpic.com/2dq8su

Do the two of them ever look happy and awesome there!
                Thanks for sharing.

Found this so not serious video on YouTube -

That's just... I have no words.
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't YouTube wonderful?
                  About 41,000ish views for that video. And there are others out there with the same fragment 'cause I've seen that before.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Isn't YouTube wonderful?

About 41,000ish views for that video. And there are others out there with the same fragment 'cause I've seen that before.
                    I hadn't seen it before. Are other videos longer and have more footage? What was the interview about anywayz. Actually I'm not so sure I want to know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know where SGU went wrong for you but I really hope that whatever it is that improves it for you happens so you can come back.
                      Well it wasn't SGU per se that went wrong. It all stems back to SGA. You probably know that Teyla is my favourite character, well the way they handled the pregnancy and the god awful storyline that went with had me a little concerned to say the least. I didn't want the same thing happening with the TJ character like how they treated the Teyla character so I thought it best to bow out before I got too invested in the character. You know, kinda like a preventative measure It was also a little to do with Young and TJ having a thing in the past and him being the father. That was the two things I did not want to happen. But if they get past this particular storyline and not linger on it too long then I might be persuaded to try again

Thanx!

It's funny, I didn't really give the character much thought when I saw the casting. I actually took to Young more than anyone but TJ just sneaked in there. Oh she's a sneaky one that But I went right off Young after he used Telford's body to "get it on" with hiw wife Not cool, not cool at all.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      I just wanted to pop in and say hi. TJ is my favorite female character on sgu. Shes really nice and down to earth. Thanks for posting this vid. It's really cool, Alaina so beautiful and she seems like such a sweet person. I really hope they develop her character well. So far I've liked what they've done with her for the most part(maybe not the baby thing, but that was understandable since the actress was pregnant). I really hope to see a lot more of her next season, which looks really good from what I've seen on the trailers.
                      Well fancy meeting you here Are you stalking me

Well, if you enjoyed that video, have a look at this one:

*snicker* She's crazy

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Thanks for sharing.

Found this so not serious video on YouTube -

Oh good lord they look like they'd be fun

That's just... I have no words.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Well it wasn't SGU per se that went wrong. It all stems back to SGA. You probably know that Teyla is my favourite character, well the way they handled the pregnancy and the god awful storyline that went with had me a little concerned to say the least. I didn't want the same thing happening with the TJ character like how they treated the Teyla character so I thought it best to bow out before I got too invested in the character. You know, kinda like a preventative measure It was also a little to do with Young and TJ having a thing in the past and him being the father. That was the two things I did not want to happen. But if they get past this particular storyline and not linger on it too long then I might be persuaded to try again

It's funny, I didn't really give the character much thought when I saw the casting. I actually took to Young more than anyone but TJ just sneaked in there. Oh she's a sneaky one that But I went right off Young after he used Telford's body to "get it on" with hiw wife Not cool, not cool at all.

Well fancy meeting you here Are you stalking me

*snicker* She's crazy
                        LOL, no. I just try to stay out of the sgu folders because I don't really want to read spoilers. Sometimes I can't help myself though, I was all over them last night lol.
                        I don't like the whole TJ/Young/baby storyline either btw.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          LOL, no. I just try to stay out of the sgu folders because I don't really want to read spoilers. Sometimes I can't help myself though, I was all over them last night lol.
                          I don't like the whole TJ/Young/baby storyline either btw.
                          Well that's good to know *looks around* I swear I saw those bushes moving *shrugs*

Well we have something in common then
                          sigpic

Comment

Well lets see what S2 brings for you.

Comment

Well lets see what S2 brings for you.
                              I, on the other hand, hope to see lots of a certain amount of attention to the TJ/Young/baby storyline. The writers chose an easy way out in "Incursion" 2, but I still want to see the characters struggling because of the consequences.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                I, on the other hand, hope to see lots of a certain amount of attention to the TJ/Young/baby storyline. The writers chose an easy way out in "Incursion" 2, but I still want to see the characters struggling because of the consequences.
                                *grumbles* Damn moderators...I can't smack people with smelly fish any more
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X