No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow oh wow! Thanks for the pics, Linda! Marvellous!

Oh, and I approve of your Resident Evil: Afterlife sig! I'm a big fan of these movies and very much looking forward to seeing the fourth one soon!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Linda? You're back? Continued watching SGU?
      No not yet, but I am considering it. I'm gonna wait a little while longer and see how things play out

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Wow oh wow! Thanks for the pics, Linda! Marvellous!

Oh, and I approve of your Resident Evil: Afterlife sig! I'm a big fan of these movies and very much looking forward to seeing the fourth one soon!
      I got them from the Sky site

I am so excited about the new resi evil movie. It looks wicked cool It should be so much better than the third movie

Did you guys ever watch Painkiller Jane? Alaina was on it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I got them from the Sky site
        And we got them from you. Thanks again.

I am so excited about the new resi evil movie. It looks wicked cool It should be so much better than the third movie
        One of the things that excited me about RE: A is the fact that its in 3D. I've never seen a movie on the big screen in 3D so I am incredibly pleased that this will be the first.

Did you guys ever watch Painkiller Jane? Alaina was on it
        'Fraid not. I wasn't aware of Alaina until SGU.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

And we got them from you. Thanks again.
          You're welcome

One of the things that excited me about RE: A is the fact that its in 3D. I've never seen a movie on the big screen in 3D so I am incredibly pleased that this will be the first.
          Aye it's gonna be awesome in 3D splendor I saw Avatar in 3D and that blew me away

'Fraid not. I wasn't aware of Alaina until SGU.
          aww that sucks It was on sci fi channel a few weeks ago. Keep an eye out on the sci fi channel in case they repeat it at some point
          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome
            *raises glass of Irn Bru in salute*

Aye it's gonna be awesome in 3D splendor I saw Avatar in 3D and that blew me away
            I missed the opportunity to see Avatar at the cinema. I was planning to get it on Blu Ray and hoping to see it in 3D then...but TPTB had other ideas.

aww that sucks It was on sci fi channel a few weeks ago. Keep an eye out on the sci fi channel in case they repeat it at some point
            I do have Sky but rarely watch. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the TV listings for Painkiller Jane. I read a comic book about Painkiller Jane which was crossing over with The Terminator. Jane kicks butt.

Comment

*raises glass of Irn Bru in salute*
              mmmmmm Irn-Bru

I missed the opportunity to see Avatar at the cinema. I was planning to get it on Blu Ray and hoping to see it in 3D then...but TPTB had other ideas.
              I think Avatar is supposed to be coming out on 3D at the end of the year sometime, unless that's changed.

I do have Sky but rarely watch. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the TV listings for Painkiller Jane. I read a comic book about Painkiller Jane which was crossing over with The Terminator. Jane kicks butt.
              Well if I see it I'll give you a heads up She was awesome in it, a pretty shortlived show though That first pic and the pic with the blue wig is from painkiller Jane She has short dark hair in it
              sigpic

Comment

mmmmmm Irn-Bru
                Heehee.

I think Avatar is supposed to be coming out on 3D at the end of the year sometime, unless that's changed.
                Really? If it's still going ahead then that's great. If you hear any more please let me know.

Well if I see it I'll give you a heads up She was awesome in it, a pretty shortlived show though That first pic and the pic with the blue wig is from painkiller Jane She has short dark hair in it
                Awwww. Thanks Linda. I'd really appreciate that. Short dark hair character now a long haired blonde character. Hm. That almost parallels this other actress I know...

Comment

Heehee.
                  Damn you know my weakness

Really? If it's still going ahead then that's great. If you hear any more please let me know.
                  Check this out

Awwww. Thanks Linda. I'd really appreciate that. Short dark hair character now a long haired blonde character. Hm. That almost parallels this other actress I know...
                  You're welcome. I watched Sky a lot. And sci fi channel has a bit of a habit with repeating stuff so much so I'd assume Painkiller Jane will be back on at some point. I'll let you know when it does come back on

hmm, I wonder who that could be
                  sigpic

Comment

Damn you know my weakness
                    Yeah, but only coz you told me. And I only do promise to use your weakness for good.

[quote]Check this out

Brilliant! Thank you!

You're welcome. I watched Sky a lot. And sci fi channel has a bit of a habit with repeating stuff so much so I'd assume Painkiller Jane will be back on at some point. I'll let you know when it does come back on
                    LOL Sky does have a habit of repeats. Thanks for keeping me in mind to tell me about Painkiller Jane's return.

hmm, I wonder who that could be
                    Yeah...the name escapes me at the moment. Let me go through the alphabet...errr...A...T...

Comment

Hmm. I like her with TJ's style the best.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Hmm. I like her with TJ's style the best.
                        I like both but If I really had to choose it'd have to be blonde hair
                        sigpic

Comment

Just watching NCIS as I type this and Alaina's in this episode which, according to IMDb, is from 2007. Almost didn't recognise her with the short "Sam Carter"-esque hair. Still a beauty.

Comment

Just watching NCIS as I type this and Alaina's in this episode which, according to IMDb, is from 2007. Almost didn't recognise her with the short "Sam Carter"-esque hair. Still a beauty.
                            What? I watch NCIS. What ep is it? I can't remember. But 2007? It's not that surprising I can't remember
                            sigpic

Comment

What? I watch NCIS. What ep is it? I can't remember. But 2007? It's not that surprising I can't remember
                              It's called "Leap of Faith". Its on Five right now.

Comment

It's called "Leap of Faith". Its on Five right now.
                                Still can't remember the ep
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X