No announcement yet.

Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where did TJ get the big shirt from? I thought it was a nice preggo move.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Yes, there were a couple of pictures. Probably two we've all seen before but here's my scans of them from SFX magazine...

She looks stunning.
      sigpic

Comment

In answer to my own question, she likely got the shirt from some of the people who stayed on the "created" planet since they didn't take any of their things.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          In answer to my own question, she likely got the shirt from some of the people who stayed on the "created" planet since they didn't take any of their things.
          What do you mean by that? I'm sure they took the little they had with them to the planet.

TJ got it most likely from some civilian, who happened spare that shirt. I like the pants, too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Pity. Surprised at Starbucks having proxy's on their computers to be honest ...still...it'll give you something to look forward to when you get home..although I doubt they're nothing you haven't seen before.
            Unfortunately I say I live at Starbucks, but don't work there. At least not anymore. Haven't for about 5 years. Though it was awesome when I did.

My job is tech support. And they have proxies on their network. So one can go to a lot of sites. However ones like FB, Twitter, MySpace, Photobucket and the like are proxied. I can come here, but pics that are linked from photo hosting sites don't show up. Those whose siggies are posted from here and not photo hosting sites do show up. Really wierd.

Nice pics. I may have seen the second one but the first one doesn't look familliar.
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              She looks stunning.
              She is a beauty.

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              Unfortunately I say I live at Starbucks, but don't work there. At least not anymore. Haven't for about 5 years. Though it was awesome when I did.

My job is tech support. And they have proxies on their network. So one can go to a lot of sites. However ones like FB, Twitter, MySpace, Photobucket and the like are proxied. I can come here, but pics that are linked from photo hosting sites don't show up. Those whose siggies are posted from here and not photo hosting sites do show up. Really wierd.

Nice pics. I may have seen the second one but the first one doesn't look familliar.
              It would be fantastic to live at Starbucks...at least you got to work there which is probably as close to living at Starbucks as one can get.

That is weird. You'd think if pictures from photo sharing sites get blocked they'd all get blocked.

They are nice. At least the first one might be new to you so that's cool.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Apparently, tonight's SGU episode "Pain" is a bit of a TJ episode. I'm very much looking forward to it if true!
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Apparently, tonight's SGU episode "Pain" is a bit of a TJ episode. I'm very much looking forward to it if true!
                  me too! I was just thinking last night that I haven't seen much backstory on her character, so this should be cool, although the title gives me worry!
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Really? Alright!

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    me too! I was just thinking last night that I haven't seen much backstory on her character, so this should be cool, although the title gives me worry!
                    *gets anxious again*

Just got a link to AH's interview - http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEpPvwqy8EsOtq
                    Title says she talks about SGU season finale. I haven't read it myself, because I don't want to know any spoilers. Could somebody read and comment how/if spoilery it is?
                    sigpic

Comment

spoilers from the movieweb site (it's not super spoilery, so it's safe, Egle!)
                      Spoiler:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEpPvwqy8EsOtq

[snip]
                      Finally, since SyFy is currently airing the final season one episodes of Stargate Universe and the actress has already shot most of season two, we asked her to give us a sneak peak at what fans can expect going into this season's finale and leading up into the second season of the show. "Right now I think Sabotage just aired and so every week is a big sort of, what's going on?" Huffman explained. "Then we go to another planet and there is that subplot of all of us being on the ship, all of us getting along and living together. The first season was really about how do we get home? The second season is more involved with life on the ship and it's not really about trying to get home because we don't know if we are going to get home? So now we're about a third through the way of shooting the second season and some great stuff is going to happen. The Lucian Alliance will make an appearance so we've got little hints of the Stargate past integrated into season one and going into season two."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        spoilers from the movieweb site (it's not super spoilery, so it's safe, Egle!)
                        Spoiler:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEpPvwqy8EsOtq

[snip]
                        Finally, since SyFy is currently airing the final season one episodes of Stargate Universe and the actress has already shot most of season two, we asked her to give us a sneak peak at what fans can expect going into this season's finale and leading up into the second season of the show. "Right now I think Sabotage just aired and so every week is a big sort of, what's going on?" Huffman explained. "Then we go to another planet and there is that subplot of all of us being on the ship, all of us getting along and living together. The first season was really about how do we get home? The second season is more involved with life on the ship and it's not really about trying to get home because we don't know if we are going to get home? So now we're about a third through the way of shooting the second season and some great stuff is going to happen. The Lucian Alliance will make an appearance so we've got little hints of the Stargate past integrated into season one and going into season two."
                        Alright. Thank you!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Really? Alright!

*gets anxious again*

Just got a link to AH's interview - http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEpPvwqy8EsOtq
                          Title says she talks about SGU season finale. I haven't read it myself, because I don't want to know any spoilers. Could somebody read and comment how/if spoilery it is?
                          There's no real details to speak of. She doesn't talk about TJ or the baby. From what she says it seems like Season 2 is more about the crew really settling to life on-board Destiny because it sounds like they've resigned themselves to the fact that they're long-term future is on Destiny but they haven't entirely given up hopes on getting back to Earth. She talks about visiting a planet, the crew getting along with each other and mentions an enemy from Stargate SG-1...but that's it really.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I have been waiting all season for a TJ episode. Apart from possibly Rush, there was no one I wanted to know more about. My fear is, though, that they won't do the story justice. Sometimes it's better just catching glimpses and not knowing the whole story.
                            "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                            "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                              I have been waiting all season for a TJ episode. Apart from possibly Rush, there was no one I wanted to know more about. My fear is, though, that they won't do the story justice. Sometimes it's better just catching glimpses and not knowing the whole story.
                              so far, every episode with backstory has done it justice, but that's an opinion YMMV
                              sigpic

Comment

Another interview - http://thecelebritycafe.com/intervie...man-05-14-2010

TCC: What's been your favorite role to play so far?
                                AH: I'd have to say SGU. So many human moments, love the cast, and I've gotten to develop the character.

Yay.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X