No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new, I like Brian J. Smith (obviously), I've watched SGU three times first time cause its Stargate the other two well... I've watched Brian.

Comment

And BTW I'd like to congratulate Mr. Brian J.Smith's birthday today!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, starscream! And to the thread! And lol, you came to the right place, we all love to watch Brian... even if he's the only reason why we watch the show...

And yay, Happy Birthday, Brian! ( I'm a bit late, oh well )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Welcome to the forum, starscream! And to the thread! And lol, you came to the right place, we all love to watch Brian... even if he's the only reason why we watch the show...

And yay, Happy Birthday, Brian! ( I'm a bit late, oh well )

Awww...my b-day is on the 15th! Be sure to wish me a happy b-day!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, mine was on the 6th... so , there

And here are new pics of Brian!!! From Gossip Girl. Sadly no shirtless pics lol

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Who's that b.... standing on my spot?!!!

Comment

Hey I took that photo, hmmm.... someone went the trouble of downloading it off my flickr then putting up on photobucket?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus_Man View Post
                        Hey I took that photo, hmmm.... someone went the trouble of downloading it off my flickr then putting up on photobucket?
                        Umm.. yeh... isn't that why you uploaded it onto your flickr...? So ppl can enjoy your pics and share with other fans? If not, then sorry, I didn't know that. It's my fault, cause if we talk about me, and if I make a pic, screencap etc., I like to share it with others, and I really don't care about credits and such, hence I post all these pics. Of course that's just me... So, I can delete it from photobucket, if you want.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Umm.. yeh... isn't that why you uploaded it onto your flickr...? So ppl can enjoy your pics and share with other fans? If not, then sorry, I didn't know that. It's my fault, cause if we talk about me, and if I make a pic, screencap etc., I like to share it with others, and I really don't care about credits and such, hence I post all these pics. Of course that's just me... So, I can delete it from photobucket, if you want.

[IMG]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/GabBJD02/BJS/BJS%20-%20GG/GossipGirlS05E01720pHDTVx264-IMMERSEmkv_snapshot_4042_20111013_230958.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/GabBJD02/BJS/BJS%20-%20GG/GossipGirlS05E01720pHDTVx264-IMMERSEmkv_snapshot_4043_20111013_231006.jpg[/IMG

Keep up the good work dude
                              And Mr. Platypus_man you should have added more

Comment

I try my best... or his best, in that case, lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X