Eli Wallace/David Blue Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
    well im glad for you but this one forum i joined was filled with people who had nothing better to do than be rude. anyway i wanted to ask do you both think eli should be the one that ends up with chloe or should he stay away from her.
    im not a big shipper so i cant answer that question

cred to Csom

Comment

I kind of wish Eli had a large supply of slogan T-shirts... XD

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        I kind of wish Eli had a large supply of slogan T-shirts... XD
        Oh, I know me too!! What kind of things would his shirts say? Any ideas?

Comment

YOU ARE ALIVE maybe? A few star wars/star trek shirts seems like him.
          sigpic
          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

K this week, Eli totally

Spoiler:
            looked upset about losing Rush and then even reminded everyone that he was working on Rush's stuff and still didn't know everything. Eli's too nice to join the anti-Rush mob... at least... I hope so... he's too nice for that.

SLOGANS... hmm. Not so much slogans, but this shirt would totally make him grin every time he saw it:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-app...ath/6e90/zoom/

Comment

Eli has been my favorite character for most of the show. He's not only handling the situation fairly well, but he's carving a role out for himself. He's already got Chief Kino Operator down, and is second only to Rush in his knowledge of the ship's systems.

Comment

He did well this week although I think he can learn a lot from Rush - so next time there's a showdown, Eli can hack him right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshakhad View Post
                  Eli has been my favorite character for most of the show. He's not only handling the situation fairly well, but he's carving a role out for himself. He's already got Chief Kino Operator down, and is second only to Rush in his knowledge of the ship's systems.
                  He sort of failed with the first contact dialogue in SPACE though but that was hardly Eli's fault. Perhaps he should have started with MATHS instead of Mr Nice Human. Twas his First Real Alien Contact though like "FIRST REAL SPACE BATTLE!

Its good to see Eli's making time to rest and relax though - but do you think he's is a procrastinator?
                  sigpic
                  Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

As a recent David Blue convert...I just wanted to pop my head in and say Hi! I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting David at the Vancouver Con this month...and all I can say is he is absolutely adorable ! ( Hullo, the guy was wearing a Duck Tales tshirt !).

As far as Eli being a procrastinator...I think hes more of a classic geek slacker...someone who is absolutely brilliant...but who does things in their own time..( Hopefully that made sense..) :-)

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

*runs in*

Hi. I'm Bushy. I am a big time McKay and Rush thunker. I also like Eli, so I'm adding him to my list...

~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                      Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                      -
                      "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                      Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      -
                      "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                      Dean Winchester

Comment

Hey everyone, this is my first post in this thread... *waves to everyone*
                        Anyway, my pics from Chevron in November are finally online (link includes all actors present) You can find them here: http://photos.russel-design.be/#4.0
                        There are a lot of David

Sig by me

Comment

Promo pic for episode 17 Pain from stargate.mgm.com
                          Clickable thumb:

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Eli thunk!!
                            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                            Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                            -
                            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                            Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            -
                            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                            Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Hey everyone, this is my first post in this thread... *waves to everyone*
                              Anyway, my pics from Chevron in November are finally online (link includes all actors present) You can find them here: http://photos.russel-design.be/#4.0
                              There are a lot of David
                              Great pictures, thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes great pictures indeed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X