Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    I noticed that too! It was just awesome and the pics that you've posted from The Hidden Hills is just awesome! The interview done by his mentor was just so awesome and revealing. This Fest just keeps on getting better and better!
    Yeap, Hidden Hills is just totally hilarious. Whenever you need a laugh, plop that into the dvd player and snort and howl through your troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
      I know how to solve this... squirrels at 20 paces ...
      Wow, that short, huh?

Comment

sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
          Yeap, Hidden Hills is just totally hilarious. Whenever you need a laugh, plop that into the dvd player and snort and howl through your troubles.
          I don't see Hidden Hills listed on Amazon. Do you know where I can find one?

Comment

Originally posted by lt. Col. John sheppard View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34027[/ATTACH]
            i love this!!!!

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I can't wait for the next Ferreira Fest! I'm wondering what this issue will hole this time.

Comment

"Oh No Rush! You can't hog all the fangirls for yourself!

"THEY'RE MINE! MINE! And I won't share, now get off me you big dummy!"

"Come back here, you little Scottish Nightmare!

"Okay, okay, Colonel! You can have sacredclay, and kimmyg and, and, maybe..."

"Go on, say it! You know what I want!"

"Oh, God! Not them to! Alright, you can have the squirrels!"

"WHAT!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34027[ATTACH]
                    You've done a great image, Lt. Col. John Sheppard!

Unfortunately I have no idea how to create such images. So it is great that others can do it... Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny-Fan View Post
                      You've done a great image, Lt. Col. John Sheppard!

Unfortunately I have no idea how to create such images. So it is great that others can do it... Thanks.
                      i can show you
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Many thanks for your offer. Let's see, maybe I'll come back to this ...

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Only one more day to wait until the next The Ferreira Fest post come out. Heard it was gonna be a great one!!!!

Comment

Ferreira Fest #27 is up and it's another wonderful one, too! He talks about his pets and it's so adorable!!! Enjoy! http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/12704.html

Comment

I just finished litsenning to all the DVD commentaries that he did for both seasons of SGU.

I believe, that now, I have a man-crush on Louis Ferreira!
                                Such a funny bloke! How did no-one crack up with laughter during SGU's production?
                                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Working...
                                X