Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Spoilered for size...
    Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 12:58 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Pimping someone else's LJ - there's a really interesting Young/Rush discussion going on here.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, I am so going to respond to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Pimping someone else's LJ - there's a really interesting Young/Rush discussion going on here.
          Thanks for the link. It was a good read.

sigpic

Comment

I love opening this thread when I get home from work - it always gives me a little breathless moment and I immediately forget my classrooms full of wayward children.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep this thread makes me happy
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Interesting... I am a fan of in depth analysis
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and to take your minds of all the Rush hate how about some pics??

And of course what kind of fan would I be if I don't post a glasses pic?
                  Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 01:00 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, yessika!

Love all of these.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                      Thanks, yessika!

Love all of these.
                      Ur welcome!
                      I do fear I'll run out before SGU returns though
                      sigpic

Comment

love the pics yessika
                        sigpic
                        Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Oh and to take your minds of all the Rush hate how about some pics??

<snip>
                          There was talk of Rush hate? Okay, I admit I didn't read the comments because I don't have LJ and wouldn't have been able to respond anyway. So what if some people dislike him? He's one kick-ass... not exactly a bad guy... and not good either. And that's one of the many reasons I like him. I care only about my opinion and of course, yours. The essay stopped before latest episodes. If there's going to be sequel(s), will somebody post link here?

Now I want this to be my new avatar. Damn it! I tried, but couldn't get it to work.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it's a matter of opinion.
                            I don't know anyone who hates him, but there are people who can't handle his behaviour. I can understand it.

But we just love for his kind of behaviour. Don't we?

And he's actually not bad. He's just doing what's need to be done. *winks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Um, no, there's some real hate out there for Rush.

Comment

Yes I know.
                                As I said...it's a matter of opinion. o.o
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X