No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of countdown did have in mind? Maybe until we know more, you can use the that date.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't remember how it is I've done if before but as soon as I find how to make it I'll use that date
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I hate that break already. But who doesn't?

*meeeeeeeeeeeeh*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            I hate that break already. But who doesn't?

*meeeeeeeeeeeeh*
            I don't really hate the break since 90% of the series I watch do a midseason break, yet if that is the price to pay for awesomeness I"ll take it
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah same here.

But it's too loooooooooooooooong.

Lucky me...I'm such a patient person.
              sigpic

Comment

ok, I'm testing this...
                That didn't work *goes off to fix countdown thing*
                http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.h...Countdown%20To
                EDIT: YAY!!! It works!
                sigpic

Comment

I keep looking for some Rush fanfic. I've read Ellie's (very good) and a few others, but I need more. There are lots out there, but I'm not into the whole slash thing. Especially when people pair Rush with other male characters; I just don't see it as part of that character, nothing to do with my opinion of homosexuals.

So, can anyone gimme some recommendations? I have to get my Rush fix somewhere. Watching the episodes repeatedly is starting to annoy my family.

Comment

Who have you read so far? Other than me, that is.

Comment

SGU got renewed for a second season!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by yessika; 18 December 2009, 12:51 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm doing the S2 happy dance right now So glad we'll get lots more Rush!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

SGU got renewed for a second season!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG huzzah! Thanks for telling us! My evening is now epic.
                          Love that pic of Rush from "Light." He was so endearing in that episode.

Edit: Sorry about the pics. I was excited and forgot to remove them. XD
                          Last edited by Daro; 14 December 2009, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                            Who have you read so far? Other than me, that is.
                            You, and that story you linked about "Old Arthur C. Clark was right after all" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                              OMFG huzzah! Thanks for telling us! My evening is now epic.
                              Love that pic of Rush from "Light." He was so endearing in that episode.
                              Uhm...you forgot to take the img tags
                              Oh yes! second season *joins happy dance*
                              sigpic

Comment

A second season! *yay*

*makes happy dance*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X