• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else here looking forward to Halloween? I really like the whole "feeling" of the H-Day. And when it´s really foggy out there, the better. http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include...n-smiley15.gif
          sigpic

Comment

I have to go girls, I am so tried I will fall of my chair right now. And the we need our good old Rush medical kit.

Coffee would be be my "saving grace"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix
              I was watching the second Season of OUAT lately and I think this season is better then the last one. The problem I had with the first Season was the fact that the story´s didn´t surprise me very much. As a German, you really know all the Grimm´s fairy tales from inside out.

But the second season is more surprising and felt much fresher to me.

And I saw some very hot RC pics from S3.

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/6246/0rh6.jpg
              I only managed to watch six or seven eps of S2 and then I lost my interest in it. There are so many things that annoy me, even RC can't help me to ignore them. Maybe someone can tell me the eps with lots of him in and I'll watch only these.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                I only managed to watch six or seven eps of S2 and then I lost my interest in it. There are so many things that annoy me, even RC can't help me to ignore them. Maybe someone can tell me the eps with lots of him in and I'll watch only these.
                I know what you mean. I just watched Revolution and thought, "Why isn't RC in something like this?" Oh, but wait, he was! SGU! I want my SGU back!!!!!!

I just am not a fan of fantasy really. And last season was hard to follow I thought. The story line with Rumple/Gold was very good actually, but the season was so chopped up into separate bits, I actually forgot what some of the other story lines where doing! If I get some time, I'll make a list for you; you will enjoy his part. He's just so good and he can make you cry!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                  Yep, waving back, and sending hugs!

I'll contact you soon, concerning the beta reading for my SGU story. Finally, I started writing again, and nearly finished the next chapter, after that I'll start with the translation of the first chapter (btw, do you want a short summary of the story arc, or do you prefer to stay unspoiled?). It will take a few more weeks, though, so there's time.

For those who are able to read German, the first chapters of the story are online. In the moment I post a new part once each week.
                  Oh, goody! I prefer to stay unspoiled, it's more fun that way. And besides, it seems there are too many spoilers out there with OUAT and others, I find myself trying to avoid them. Lest I become jaded.
                  sigpic

Comment

Totally off topic. My goats escaped today and ran away! I had to go find them, couldn't. So I put hay in their barn and made a lot of noise doing it, and suddenly they reappeared out of thin air.

So, I am tired and will say goodnight!
                    sigpic

Comment

:d
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi mi!

Sorry that I've abandoned this thread lately, I spend a lot of time in the Hobbit thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Artemis!Here's looking at you kid!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just noticed it on the bottom of the forum page and immediately logged in.

Happy Birthday Artemis!

Have a drink!

Or maybe some more!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello,

and a really big Thank You to Cairi, and Jeri!

Lots, and lots of hugs to you both.

... and to everybody else, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Artemis (:
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X